AFI Live! Favourite Videos

@batwings, this is a good live version of Silver and Cold. :smiley: It’s from the Sydney show in 2010.

I haven’t seen them live since this show… Looking forward to seeing them again.

1 Like

Oh wow… I just found this one and I wasn’t at this show, so I’m sorry if someone has posted about this in a previous thread. I don’t want to spoil it, but in this video…There’s an incident and the way Davey handles it is so wonderful. Really, these guys are such decent, good people and they bring out the best in everyone around them. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

This live version of Girl’s Not Grey goes off! :black_heart: :metal:

And this live version of This Time Imperfect is just beautiful. :broken_heart:

1 Like

I was just watching that version of this This Time Imperfect last night during my lunch break…well dinner break I guess technically.

1 Like

It’s a pity this doesn’t have the very end of Totalimmortal, or the entire backstage interview, but this STS era performance at a festival in Tokyo is superb. :black_heart:

1 Like

Ha I watched this one the other day on my lunch break too! Are you following me? Just kidding. This is a pretty intense show for Japan. If you watch the crowd there isn’t a lot going on and that’s normal for shows in that region compared to other places. Even if they love the music they are very subdued while watching.

1 Like

Haha, that’s funny. I guess we like the same sorts of live videos. I hadn’t really been paying attention to the crowd. :metal:

Need I say more

2 Likes

:black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: This song will always be excellent. :metal:

1 Like

Oh wow… This cover… and performed live! I wish I’d seen this! :two_hearts:

1 Like