AFI Phone Cases?

Has anyone seen/own any AFI cell phone cases? I know there are countless sites that make cases special order, but has there ever been a run of them before? It’d be great to have some standard album art ones, or even some of the more obscure art.

1 Like

Officially licensed ones would be where it’s at. I don’t believe I have ever seen any though.

I’ve never seen an official one. There are a ton of unlicensed ones.

I’ve never actually searched for the unofficial ones. Got any links?

1 Like

Ummmm, here’s a link to a redbubble.com search I did for you. I just typed in AFI.

I’m at work, so I can’t help much right now. I also don’t know if people are going to happy with me posting unoffical merch links here.

But usually searching AFI on Redbubble, Society 6, or even Etsy pulls stuff up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Those cases are awful. It’s funny how people always design the tackiest knock off cases.

2 Likes

I’m sure you follow what AFI stuff pops up on eBay, but have you seen those shower curtains? That’s the most random band merch idea I’ve come across… and I have a black AFI candle.

Back to the phone cases…
Your best bet is to make something yourself. Buy a cheap snap on case. Usually you can find these on Amazon for <$10 for any phone model. Then put a sticker(s) to cover the case. You might need something to use as a finisher to make sure the sticker doesn’t fade, but if it does fade, then you can always put a new sticker design on. This is my best suggestion and its easy for someone with no artistic abilities (read: me) to put together.

3 Likes

That is the absolute best/worst thing I have ever seen!

3 Likes

I never said they were good. :wink:

Besides, I have to have boring cases; work demands it. Haha.

AFI curtains… I wonder who will be the first to take them to get signed? LOL.

3 Likes

I don’t know if any of you guys have seen this bad boy before, from my Instagram account,
but this is an officially licenced phone case which I picked up from Hot Topic many years ago! Appreciate there’s not too many people rocking a Nokia 5110 these days but definitely one of the more obscure items in my collection none the less! :joy:

8 Likes

I REMEMBER THAT CASE! My friend had it. LOL. We- the youngest kids in our little gang- thought he was the coolest person ever. Not only was he a freshman in high school, BUT he also had an AFI phone case (and the phone was cool, too).

1 Like

I remember that case… I think I might have even had it as a collectors item at one point. I used to work at Hot Topic (YEARS AGO) and employees got 40% off everything except music was 10% I believe.

@Nick210 I ended up finding my AFI phone case yesterday, still in the package, never opened. I’m fairly certain I got it for next to nothing at the time. Again, I was working at Hot Topic, plus I think it was marked down.

1 Like