Blaqk Audio news! New song!

Any body see this?

https://twitter.com/DASBUNKER/status/1083548994427531264

Fingers crossed this means we hear something soon!

5 Likes

In case anyone has noticed the blaqkaudio.com website is down now as well. Which may mean nothing, but you never know.

5 Likes

https://twitter.com/aaronaxelsen/status/1084292527098814464?s=21

And some actual news!

3 Likes

YESSSSS thank you for the heads up!

1 Like

It’s up on Spotify!

3 Likes

Pretty awesome song. Finally it doesn’t sound like a CexCells song.

New album coming out March. Called Only Things We Love.

The song has potential to bring BA to mainstream.

And finally a release featuring Davey and Jade with an album cover that has more than 3 different colors.

2 Likes

Spotify won’t let me listen to it there. I think it’s because I’m Mexican. :rofl:

2 Likes

Oh no! Can you preorder the album on iTunes and get it that way maybe?

Haha, I was joking around. I got to listen to it on YouTube. It will eventually be available on Spotify! Thanks!

1 Like

Cool song. Album cover reminds me of synthpop era Ministry or Cocteau Twins or something.

1 Like

The new song is a bop. Like oh my gods that chorus +_+

I can’t believe that we just got new AFI and we’ll be getting new Blaqk Audio super soon. It’s too good to be true lol

3 Likes

Just got to listen to the world premier on YouTube. I’m so excited for this album!!! OMG, the tour is going amazing!!!

2 Likes

Preorders are up on the site, however no matter how I try the links don’t work.

Nevermind. blaqkaudio.warnermusic.com brings up the actual store.

2 Likes

US tour dates up too. LA 3/16. Nice.

1 Like

I’m definitely going to Seattle on 3/21. Probably Portland on 3/20 as well

Remember a couple of years ago Davey sticking up a tweet giving some love towards Gareth Emery. Did wonder if Blaqk Audio would steer a little in that Euro EDM direction. On this song, it would appear maybe so. Which would be awesome.

1 Like

I really love this artwork. I don’t need or want a new hoodie but I’m really feeling the design.

So I’m terrible. Just ordered the autograph bundle and the other 2 versions of the vinyl.:joy: Closest show to me is Chicago so as to soon as I can (1/18) I’ll get tickets. I haven’t seen BA live so I’m really excited especially so close to when I just saw AFI in September.

2 Likes

Waiting till next week to get the flower vinyl. The hoodie looks really nice the sleeve print is what Im about right now :laughing: and planning to buy some plane tickets for the San Diego show maybe we’ll see some of ya’ll there.

2 Likes

The flower vinyl is so pretty!

Think I’m gonna go to the Philly show.

1 Like