Blaqk Audio tour whos going to which Dates?

Im doing Phoenix Chicago Detroit Boston Nyc Brooklyn philly and DC

I am going to Seattle and probably Portland

I’m going to Philly and DC. Excited since I’ve never seen them!

Ur in for a treat BA shows are really intimate​:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

I can’t wait!

So maybe we’ll run into each other in Philly & DC! How early do people usually get there for BA? I somehow convinced my husband to go with me (likes some AFI, never listened to BA) but he probably won’t want to line up super early.

For BA its normally not bad most dont line up til like 8 or 9 am as far as like DF people go but like normal public is like an hour before doors me I get there the previous night and sleep in front of venue cause some like to try to sneak ask me when Im getting there to try to beat me​:joy::joy::joy:

I want to go to the Chicago or the Detroit Dates but I don’t know if I can handle driving seven hours :/:confused:

Where are you coming from?

Oh minesota I see if you can at least make the chicago show You could always just ride with me from chicago to the detroit show I have to go back to chicago after detroit anyways amd head on I 80 towards boston afterwords anyways theres a whole day off in between shows Id still have time to make it to boston and camp out over night lol.

Chicago show!! So excited as this is my first BA show​:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

You will love it its so intimate and no bs crowd surfers just davey singing to us and us giving back​:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

I’m driving down for the Detroit show. I get laid off from my job the day before (boo) but then get to see BA the next day (yay).

Getting really excited for this tour. Another single is going to be released at midnight tonight.

I loved that they covered A Little Respect by Erasure last tour. Low key hoping they do You Spin Me Round this time.

Give me ur facebook and ill send it to you in messenger I have the single already

Thanks! I’m pm you my fb

The weakest of the 3 singles in my opinion.

Yeah… I like the music of the verses but kinda hate the chorus.

Oh wow, I like “OK, Alex” a lot. Glad to hear a new fast song.

Plus, “blood, sweat, no tears”. Look for Lou and co. to be getting down to this one if you’re going to the NYC Blaqk Audio shows. :smirk:

Me too I’m really excited for the whole album, all the songs released so far have been AWESOME!

I’ll be at the Phoenix show! :blush: