Cereal Wars: What’s you favorite Cereal?!

Since My Fire Inside Podcast didn’t really have good facts on the band’s history this week, we decided to go in a different direction and talk about the history of the cereals Davey sang about in Cereal Wars from ATASF.

With that being said, WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?!

Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!!

2 Likes

Frosted Flakes when I was a kid…now it’s Cinnamon Raising Granola :slight_smile: Dropped the sugar completely from my system :wink:

Not really huge on cereal because I don’t like milk, BUT I highly recommend trying the new hybrid of lucky charms and Frosted Flakes. I had it the other week because my little brother bought it and it was actually pretty good!

2 Likes

I don’t like milk either :slight_smile: I eat cereal with plain yogurt or rice milk :wink:

2 Likes

Where can I get Cinnamon Raisin Granola?! That sounds amazing!!!

What about almond milk? Or is it just milk in general

1 Like

It’s from Cascadian Farms :slight_smile:

I get it from Safeway, Sprouts, Whole Foods Market and even Target :wink: It’s pretty good! :smiley:

I usually use coconut milk for my protein shakes! Almond milk is alright too, but generally not big on dairy as a whole

THAT WAS THE ONE I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!! I thought it was called Mothers, lol. THIS IS THE BEST! HANDS DOWN!!!

1 Like

Nice, are you vegan by chance?

1 Like

Nope! I’m just honestly a very picky eater overall

1 Like

kicproductimage-129213_cinnabon
I’ve never had this…but somehow I know that this is my favorite. I just feel it.
BTW, great episode guys :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

3 Likes

Not sure I would eat that because of all the sugar that might be in it…but damn…it looks good :frowning: Use to love cinnamon rolls… :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

Me and my best mate used to eat boxes of the stuff as a snack while in our college days. No milk, just picking straight out of the box. Good times :+1:

1 Like

It’s currently the Chocolate Krave by Kellogs. It is the devil.

Kix and Cap’n Crunch!

Oops all berries.

I wish I was Calvin or Hobbes so I could try Sugar Bombs

1 Like