CL onwards album special editions (CD)

Am I right in thinking that CL was the only post-DU CD album to have a special edition(s)? Did the Super Deluxe or ‘Cocktail’ edition of CL ever materialise? (mentioned in a HQ post below)

http://afinewshq.com/2009/08/07/crash-love-editions-the-master-list-2/

1 Like

Times like these I hate. What I mean, is my detachment from roughly 08-09 till early this year.

I wish I knew more about this stuff. Plus, I still need the Crash Love vinyl and of course it’s super expensive on ebay.

2 Likes

The Crash Love vinyl is a thing of beauty to own.

But, yeah, I think the ones listed on that post were the only ones that came out. I have the iTunes deluxe version and the vinyl LP.

1 Like

The “cocktail” version was the iTunes version that came with some extra video games and that etching contest or wherever that was.

1 Like

Thanks. That sounds pretty cool to me :stuck_out_tongue:. @_tonibell Can you confirm what was on the itunes LP so I can decide whether or not to justify buying an album I already own twice? That’s if iTunes will let me buy off the US store 'cause it’s not on the UK one :disappointed:.

Here you go!

Thank You. Can you tell me about the non-music extras? The blurb on itunes mentions interviews and I know there’s extra pictures in the booklet. Is there anything else?
I know there’s this ‘interview’:

I actually never explored that. I can’t remember. I can look into it later when my fam leaves.

1 Like