Collection sale

Just to give you all a heads up, I am going to be selling my collection as soon as possible. All items will be up for grabs.
https://www.discogs.com/user/GeordieAFI
It’s not 100% updated but most items are on there.

I thought I would let you all know first and if anyone has any questions feel free to message me. There will also me merch, stickers, pins etc.

Thanks

Wow, that is quite a collection. I’ve been looking for Crash Love, Sing The Sorrow, and Dreamcar on vinyl for I don’t even know how long, so I’d love to hear about prices etc when you’ve decided if any of those are going up for sale .

Hey all 3 are up for sale, I have 1 sealed and 1 unsealed sts. Message me and we can sort something out.

So are you only selling the three, or is the stuff in the collection also for sale? I’m not familiar with discogs.

Yes everything is for sale from now. Also I have put it all up on the trading group so I have a lot of interest. Anything you like send me a message.

I missed out on the 3rd set of anniversary pins. Got an extra one of those, by chance?

Sorry I only bought 1 set. I might sell the aod hoodie.

A lot of items still up for grabs! Any interest message me.

What items do you have?

Most of the items left are up to date. Pretty sure you bought something from me recently.