Create your dream set list

I gotta admit… I never fully “got” this video.

DOTP is my favorite.

2 Likes

Aw man don’t do this to me lol.

I don’t think there’s supposed to be a definitive answer to “get” in the Silver and Cold video. I think it’s more about capturing the moment of what it is like to get a call like that from someone you really care about, and the psychological state of the person making the call. I think they purposely left the ending ambiguous.

I love DOTP too. That and Totalimmortal. I just love filters they used, makes me think Misfits meets film noir lol.

2 Likes

DOTP was the first video I actually saw from them. I heard them before I ever saw a video.

And Silver and Cold camemout when I was in the eighth grade. I remember waiting every day waiting for that video to come on before I schlepped off to school. Again, something that came at the right time. Definitely a great one for me.

I also loved The Leaving Song Part II’s video.

1 Like

LOL, sorry… you’re right. I also really like your interpretation of it; that helps. You’re right.

Yeah, the only thing that ruins it for me if that I heard a long time ago that those dancers in that video actually had other music playing to dance like that… I hope that was a lie. :frowning:

Well tbh I don’t think that bridge is high enough for him to kill himself anyway lol.

1 Like

True… probably damn cold though. BTW Adam is a great driver… damn. LOL.

2 Likes

I try not to listen to anything about the making of the videos. But it’s probs true: that’s what they did for a Foo Fighter’s video.

1 Like
  1. Miseria Canteria

2. The Leaving Song PT. II

3. The Killing Lights

4. The Great Disappointment

5. Kill Caustic

6. …but nowhere is home

7. Endlessly, She Said

8. Prayer Position

9. Bleed Black

10. Rabbits are Roadkill on Rt. 37

11. This Time Imperfect

12. Ether

13. Fainting Spells

14. Dancing Through Sunday

15. Paper Airplanes (Makeshift Wings)

16. Affliction

17. The Leaving Song

RIP Daveys Voice

3 Likes

Amazing setlist. :slight_smile: And, yeah RIP Davey’s voice is right. LOL. This would kill him.

1 Like

Alright if we are bringing this back, I’ve been thinking about doing it.

1. Fall Children
  2. Sacrifice Theory
  3. Girls Not Grey
  4. Third Season
  5. Malleus Maleficarum
  6. Anxious
  7. Rabbits Are Roadkill on Rt. 37
  8. Prayer Position
  9. Paper Airplanes
  10. Sacrilege
  11. I Hope You Suffer
  12. Dancing Through Sunday
  13. Winter’s Tale
  14. Days of the Phoenix
  15. God Called In Sick Today

Encore:
16. Leaving Song Pt. II
17. Bleed Black

Second Unplanned Encore (When People Refuse to Leave and Want Another Like Sayreville or Baltimore):

1. Totalimmortal

Yes, I know it was supposed to be 17 max, but I looked at some of the set lists that got second encores from the Blood Tour, and a few shows (including D.C. and Baltimore where I was) got up to 19 songs so. Who can’t relate to not being able to pick.

SUPER Proud to have been a part of this one.

However, I think RAM’s Head got the best set list out of the whole Blood Tour. They got 19 songs.

![AFI Setlist Rams Head Live!, Baltimore, MD, USA 2017, The Blood Tour](upload://6agvtApJr0t3mhRS84cCX9wOLGH.png)
1 Like

I iked the setlist from what I was in D.C. more, it’s hard to beat the premiere of a song from Art of Drowning (Of Greetings and Goodbyes).

That being said…the energy and feeling at the Baltimore show was a lot better.

D.C. got 19 songs too, because we got a second unplanned encore and they played Wester for a crew member’s birthday, which wasn’t on the setlist.

3 Likes

I still stand by the setlist I dreamt up and the fact that they need to play Salem, MA on Mischief Night. If they played Salem, they wouldn’t even need to do a full set for me; they could just do the All Hallow’s EP and my life would be complete. Like imagine if they played a Halloween or Halloween weekend show with all the songs off the EP.

I would LOVE a Halloween show with the songs from All Hallow’s. Hell, I’d just take Fall Children and the Halloween cover and be perfectly happy.

2 Likes

You think if we petition this it could happen?

LOL. With my luck it would be on the West Coast. Haha

I kid you not, if AFI played on Halloween, I’d probably roadtrip or fly to wherever it is.

I’d love an outdoor venue, under the moonlight and stars on Halloween. They’d open with Fall Children, and those first notes would cause the crowd to go into a frenzy.

1 Like

If they did this, I probably would do the same thing. I mean, this is the EP that really solidified them as my fave band. A whole EP dedicated my fave holiday? And it’s actually good and not kitcschy? But, seriously, if they ever did it, I would be there.

I genuinely think I listen to the entirety of the All Hallows EP at least once a day,if not more than once a day.

1 Like

It’s a perfect collection of music.