Favorite afi music video

I was recently watching a ton of afi music videos and just remembered when I saw beautiful thieves on mtv and was suprised because up til then I hadn’t heard anything from afi since DU which had been a while. Beautiful thieves is probably my favorite afi music video because of that. Also this is my first time posting even though I’ve joined months ago thnx to scott

3 Likes

Well…mine is and always will be “Girls Not Grey” :slight_smile: The first AFI song I ever heard…and the song that bring me back to AFI after many many years…that song made me an AFI fan for good :cry:

4 Likes

I’ve always enjoyed The Leaving Song pt. II
But all the videos are great, they take me back to certain times of my life. Great thread topic.

4 Likes

I really love Silver & Cold.

I also love Medicate. I can’t pick just one!

And that said, really, I love them all…except maybe Miss Murder. I like the song, I’m just not a fan of the music video.

2 Likes

The Days of the Phoenix will always be “that” video for me.

4 Likes

It’s funny because that was actually the first afi music video i ever saw back in 2000. I was in a aol chat room and someone sent me it. I went out and bought aod right away which kicked off my afi obsession but there’s just something about the beautiful thieves video that I like.

3 Likes

Silver and Cold for sure. The cinematography of it, the setting in Prague, the winter, the blue filter, everything, really captured me and I still feel the same way about it now. It’s my favorite video ever made, from any band, ever.

5 Likes