Favorite TV Shows?

I’ve been really enjoying The Good Place (Janet!!!). I’ve also been watching Big Mouth which is completely ridiculous but hilarious. I love Nick Kroll and John Mulaney. I’ll also never stop watching Law & Order SVU.

What shows are you watching right now?

Right now: Impractical Jokers on Netflix.

My favorite show goes to Seinfeld though.

Seinfeld! We’re actually see him do stand up next week.

Do you like Curb Your Enthusiasm? It makes me so uncomfortable but I love it.

Have been watching Hunter x Hunter lately and The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. My to go to show no matter how many times I watch it is The Office.

Oh I forgot about The Haunting of Hill House! I need to add that to my queue. Do you like it?

My go to shows are Friends, That 70’s show, and NCIS. Because I don’t want to think when I come home. :sleeping:

Its a must watch! I cant think of anything but good to say about it. We just finished it yesterday.:ghost:

I’ve seen Curb your Enthusiasm maybe once. I don’t have regular TV though, just Netflix.

Seeing Jerry’s standup would be outstanding! I am jealous. :slight_smile:

Late to the party with this one. Luther!! What a show!
Also digging the new Doctor Who.

Don’t watch TV…and I don’t watch Netflix or Amazon Video as often as before…anyway…I’m watching…don’t laugh…“Supergirl” :slight_smile: and “Anne with an E” (with my wife)…as I finished watching “Black Mirror” while I was back in the US…

I’ll have to check out Luther! I keep meaning to.

Also loving the new season of Always Sunny. The 1st episode was amazing.

Seinfeld and Cheers… two sitcoms that have stood the test of time for me… they are always on reruns here

Cheers… YES. Cheers is also on Netflix. I think it was last year… watched from beginning to end… so awesome.

I’ve never really watched Cheers. I should revisit.

Speaking of Ted Danson, earlier this year at the movies we saw a trailer for Hearts Beat Loud and someone else in the theater said, “Oh, that’s the guy from the Good Place!”. I felt old.

I didn’t think I needed another political show in my life but Patriot Act With Hasan Minhaj on Netflix is really good so far.

I like to watch Bridezillas for the comedy.

I don’t watch much TV, but I just finished The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix and am following American Horror Story on FX. I also like The Handmaid’s Tale on Hulu and Stranger Things on Netflix, but they’re not running right now.

I’m currently watching Outlander, The Gifted, and a couple medical dramas (i work at a hospital, I like to see how long they can go without completely losing touch). A couple all time favs are Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Veronica Mars.

I used to watch Buffy…but Angel was way better :slight_smile: Saw the whole series at least twice :slight_smile: I watched the Walking Dead while in California…but haven’t since I moved here…

My absolute FAVORITE show right now would have to be Queen Of The South, I havent been keeping up with it though, im just waiting for them to put this season on Nexflix😂