Gifts for the members?

Has anyone else brought gifts to one of their shows? For Street Scene San Diego I bought Davey dried roses and a Sanrio bunny with a necklace of green stone. I also painted a photo of Davey in concert. I bought Jade a candle and holder with a slide and some guitar pics. For their show coming up in February I bought Davey personalized stationary, a fountain pen, and Jade a guitar strap with pics, Adam a book on high magic, and Hunter a wood block print of Godzilla in Tokyo. I hope they appreciate them.

2 Likes

@janicethemenace can you give some detail on what you did for the boys? I thought it was awesome… you and I spoke of this on Facebook a bit, but I’m sure everyone here would like the story as well.

Om another note, I’ve only ever met Davey in person once… at a meet & greet back in 2003 when they still did them before the show. I only said to him how much he inspired me and that he was my idol, which he still is. It was a star-struck moment.

@batwings, those sound like lovely gifts! That’s incredibly thoughtful of you. I never got them anything amazing. I gave Davey and Jade vegan chocolate biscuits at a Blaqk Audio show once, but that’s it.

Hi Scott!
Yes I had a blast doing the 25th Anniversary thing ~ that’s what you’re talking about right? I’ll try to get more words (timeline?) to you but did you see the FB page for it?

5 Likes

The best part was it actually made it to their hands ~ that was the REAL challenge!

5 Likes

@janicethemenace, that is absolutely gorgeous! :heart::fire:

2 Likes

YES! THANK YOU JANICE! I was blown away when you first told me about this… <3

1 Like