Happy New Year!

I just wanted to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year! Here’s to 2018!

I’d also like to flashback to February 7th when I saw AFI for the first time in years. It totally rejuvenated my passion for the band after so much “real-life” stuff years prior. AFI changed my life in 2000.

I’d like to thank them for changing my life and Davey, for being my role model for over 17 years.

Also, Thank YOU all for making WeAreAFI your AFI “home”. :slight_smile:

Also, don’t forget about the AFI store holiday promo offer! Code: AFINEWYEAR for 15% off through 1/2/18!

2 Likes

Still 7:49pm in California…but Happy New Year! :smiley: Big hugs to all my new AFI friends! :smiley:

2 Likes

Yeah, I still have an hour yet. Who knows, I may even fall asleep before. It’s whatever. I just wanted to wish you all a safe and Happy New Year. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Happy New Year AFI Friends. Hope you all had a great 2017 and that 2018 will be even better.

@STORMS thanks again for putting this together, we should meet up in 2018 or maybe plan some kind of get together for us NY, PA, North East crew👍

3 Likes

Happy New Year! I am so glad I found this message board. Thank you @STORMS for putting this together.

1 Like

Thanks @Snobgrass @sayasha !

Also, I had a pleasant little gift last night. I thanked AFI on twitter through our WeAreAFI account and Adam liked my tweet. :slight_smile: Hopefully Adam will follow us someday… that will be very rewarding.

4 Likes

That’s such a good idea. :slight_smile:

And, yeah, @STORMS, thanks for tweeting at me back in June and telling me about this site. :slight_smile: And even for making it. I raise my proverbial glass to you, good sir.

2 Likes

lets figure it out! I need something to look forward too.

I’m done submitting PhD apps tonight; I can start polling and seeing what locations are convenient, etc tomorrow. :slight_smile: that would be really cool.

1 Like

Belated Happy New Year to you all! Here’s to the next year :champagne:, Thank You @STORMS

4 Likes