Hello everyone!

My name is Zorica, I’m from Serbia and I am an artist.
I am a new AFI fan actually, I wonder how I’ve missed it until recently but it’s never too late.
Today I’ve realised that I heard an AFI song in a video game called Flat Out 2, somewhere around 2007 xD
Have any of you played this game?
Btw, I’m looking forward to hanging out with you here :black_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome!! I’m curious, which songs did you hear recently that made you a new fan? That’s awesome to hear :blush:

And the first afi song I ever heard was also in a video game, “the boy who destroyed the world” in tony hawk pro skater 3 in like 2002, except I didn’t know it was afi. Flash forward 4 years, I hear miss murder and love like winter, become a huge fan instantly and dive down the afi discography to realize that my fav song from the tony hawk video game was an afi song. So I had the same experience as you, just a different game :joy:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Zora!

1 Like

I’m so glad that someone else had similar experiences with video games and finding good music :slight_smile:
Well, for the first song I heard recently and made me like AFI is Miss Murder. XD
I was listening to some music from around that time and the video kept popping up in recommendations(I kind of thought Davey looked creepy in that thumbnail- Davey I am deeply apologetic :confounded:) , so I finally decided to play the song and the rest is as you know it. But the first song I’ve ever heard not knowing it was AFI(or not caring at the age of 10) was Rabbits are Roadkill on Rt.37. :black_heart:
@Midnightrunner what is your favourite Afi album?

Thank you very much @STORMS !:blush:

Just curious, how did you find us @Zora?

But yes, new or old fan, welcome to the fam!

1 Like

I saw a hashtag on Instagram on one of the posts, and the name sounded very interesting so I did some research and here I am :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums @Zora we’re so glad to have you here :slight_smile: My first AFI song was Girls Not Grey…still my favorite one :wink:

1 Like

Thank you!
Love that song :sob::heart_eyes:

Some more info for ya: :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, I’m Brittany! I’m also relatively new here - mostly new to posting - but I’ve been a fan since I was 11, and that’s been 16 years strong :smiley: My favorite song is A Story at Three, but I’m obviously a fan of all. Love this band and their energy and I’m happy to share my love with all of you.

4 Likes

Welcome @afichique! Glad you joined the forums and sure! A Story at Three is an awesome song! :smiley:

1 Like

Rabbits are roadkill, such a good song :black_heart::black_heart: and Daveys DU look was my least favorite, so I think it’s ok to say he looked a bit creepy in the thumbnail :joy:

And my favorite album is black sails in the sunset, even though I was 6 years old when it came out in 1999 and actually didn’t hear it until 2006 when I started my afi fandom

3 Likes

I got the wrong impression, even though I am not the type of person who judges people by their looks xD
My favourite look of Davey’s is from the STS era but I honestly cannot say which album is my favourite :thinking:

3 Likes