Hi I am new

Hi, I just joined but I’ve been a fan for about 8 years now! Nice to meet y’all.

4 Likes

Yo! Welcome! How’d you find us? :slight_smile:

haha I found it on urban dictionary when I was looking up the meaning of some of the song lyrics

1 Like

Welcome . We are happy you are here

2 Likes

Welcome! Whereabouts are you from?

1 Like

I’m from Dallas Texas. How about you?

London in the UK. Seems like there’s a pretty international crowd on the boards!

2 Likes

Yeah, they are pretty impressive. I am glad they are finally having a tour near me after so many years.

1 Like

Hi! Welcome to the boards! :grinning:

1 Like

You are now one of us. Good to meet you and welcome to the boards, it’s good place with good people, have fun.

1 Like

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. I just joined myself. 50 year old AFI fan. Looking forward to the tour. Trying to go see them in Anaheim

3 Likes

That’s awesome! I bought tickets to their bodies tour and they just postponed it. I’m super bummed but I’ll catch a show one day!

Did they really postpone? Even Anaheim? Just got tix.

I found this fan club.looking for tix

Thank you. Happy to be here

Hello and welcome! :grinning:

This message board is unofficial, but it’s a lot of fun nonetheless. Really awesome of @STORMS to start this thing up after the official board died.

Great to see some new people joining!
:black_heart:

Yeah if you look on instagram I believe the one in Anaheim was moved to October 25th, 2022. Better late then never I guess.

Ok. Then I’m good for the 25th

Welcome to the df. As far as i know the anaheim show is seperate from the bodies tour so you should be good.