Idea for a new AFI fan book project

SkyFall Done

TheFrontman (AFI letters)

There’s also this one…

I was just throwing out ideas btw… it wasn’t meant to out-do you or anything. I’m just anxious to help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, no worries. That’s the way I took it. I just wanted to explain why I chose that title.

Cool! I look forward to contributing write-ups for some songs too!
I can also contribute my best concert photos. Some of them Hunter has liked on my Instagram, so they must be good! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ah yes, when they like them on Instagram… such an awesome feeling. :slight_smile:

Hunter is the only on who has liked some of my (weareafi) photos. He liked this one too!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXReGJJHnzp/?taken-by=weareafi

2 Likes

I really like the circles around the book cover concept. Im a designer by day so Ill try to put a higher quality vector together soon. That way all the icons will be ultra crisp. Id also love to bind the finished product for anyone that wants a physical copy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey everybody! Sorry I haven’t been posting updates lately, but I’ve been super preoccupied with life over the past month. All good things, but it’s cut into my time. At this point, I’m more likely to finish this project by sometime next year, so there’s plenty of time for everybody to get their input in!

4 Likes