In need of friends

Im currently going through a rough patch in my marriage and could really use a friend.

1 Like

I’m really sorry to hear that. I’ve never been married, so I may not be the best person to talk to, but feel free to message me if you do want to talk. I’m not someone who’s always online, but I’ll usually respond within 24hrs. I hope things work out for you soon.

I truly appreciate you reaching out. I just need a friend, someone to talk to that I can be ope with.
Likewise i hope things work out so far they have been improving slightly.

1 Like

I’m happy to be a friend and to listen when things aren’t going well. I’m glad to hear things have been improving slightly and I sincerely hope they continue improving.

This mean a lot to me my friend. Things are so far improving, giving my partner their space and just doing my best to sort out my own personal issues

1 Like

That’s good, hopefully giving things some time will help.

I feel like it is so far. Although I’m slightly paranoid it’s false hope and im possibly being put in a false sense of security before the hammer dropa.

1 Like

I hope that’s not the case - false hope is awful, it’s worse than feeling there’s no hope. It sounds trite, but I guess you just have to try to believe that there’s light at the end of the tunnel.

I agree. However I’m the kind of person that hopes against all odds and believes everything will work out.

1 Like

I really do hope that you’re right, and that everything does work out.

Me too. So how do you deal with stress or uncomfortable situations

1 Like

Honestly, not very well! Dealing with stress in a healthy way is something I’ve been struggling with for years. I usually need to take time to myself and listen to music or read or watch something good. Or something completely rubbish, like just funny nonsense on youtube. How about you?

Im basically the same and do the same stuff just add in Make art and skateboard

1 Like

That’s cool, what sort of art do you like to make? I like to write, but unfortunately I’m not very good at it.

Im positive youre writing skills will develop the more you practice.

3 Likes

What great drawings.

1 Like

Awww thank you so much.
Th3doctor.redbubble.com is where I sell them

Sorry I haven’t checked in before now. I hope things have been looking up, even if only a little bit.

Your pictures are really fantastic! And I bet painting is a very cathartic exercise. The problem I have with writing is lately I’ve been completely uninspired, except to write very rubbish poems.

2 Likes

Hey, no worries life happens.

Thank you so much for the kind words. I know you’ll get get the inspiration fir your writing

1 Like

Thanks. Where do find inspiration for your paintings, or do you paint mainly to unwind?

1 Like