In need of friends

I find inspiration from life and a lot of the situations it throws at me.
I paint to stay alive, to keep my sanity, to express how i feel.

1 Like

Thatā€™s fantastic. Iā€™m really glad you have such an incredible creative outlet.

1 Like

Yeah, especially with everything going on i need to make more art

1 Like

I hope it helps. How have you been doing the last few days?

1 Like

Youā€™ve helped immensely! I canā€™t thank you enough. Im doing ok, weā€™re going to sign divorce papers Wednesday soā€¦that sucks after almost 7 years.

2 Likes

Iā€™m very sorry to hear that; I hope it goes as well as can be expected. Seven years is a long time to be together.

1 Like

Well, so far all is going well and amicably. 7 years is a very long time. Not sure if Iā€™ll ever trust enough to marry again

1 Like

I can understand that. I also find it difficult to trust people, so I canā€™t imagine how hard it must be for you right now.

1 Like

I can relate hereā€¦ my wife and I are currently separated and really have been separated for about a year. Sheā€™s got things to figure out and things she wants to doā€¦ and the longer Iā€™ve thought about it, the more okay I am with it. Sheā€™s treated me like I was literally a fly in the houseā€¦ anytime going around her would annoy her, etcā€¦ so I finally pulled her aside and suggested separation and even divorce, because I was completely fed up with it.

We have kids together, so thatā€™s the only thing truly bugging me/weighing on me, but weā€™re cordial so weā€™ll work it out. Some of the conversations can be devastating and hurt a lot and feel impossible to haveā€¦ but you can only let it build up for so long. I was proud of myself for bringing it up and it felt like a relief afterwards.

I wouldā€™ve never thought Iā€™d be going through this and it took some timeā€¦ but, Iā€™m better now, plus my family is right there for me, especially my Mom.

1 Like

Im so sorry to hear that but glad you guys sort of figured it out.

This was what I thought was going to be my 1 and only marriage.

@STORMS Iā€™m sorry things didnā€™t work out. Itā€™s good to know you have family there for you.

@Th3doctor Thatā€™s sad, and very painful. Iā€™m sorry. Do you have friends and family you can talk to in real life about these things?

2 Likes

I wish I did, right now Iā€™m just laying on the floor a crying and broken mess since 3am, now 416:am with no one to talk to.
I just really want to die.

1 Like

Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re in so much pain. I wish I could be of more help. Iā€™m sure it will get better in time, and I promise your life isnā€™t over. Please take care of yourself.

1 Like

Thank you for being there for me, i truly appreciate it.

2 Likes

Iā€™m happy to be here, even if thatā€™s all I can do. Again, Iā€™m so sorry youā€™re hurting so much right now.

1 Like

Hi. I know itā€™s only been a few days, but I thought Iā€™d see how youā€™re going?

1 Like

I would be honored if you would allow me to get the little orange fellow tattooed on me

2 Likes

@Ally your poems are not rubbish, but i also understand how as an artist we see our flaws more than others do, so um yeah keep writing because id be sad if you stopped

2 Likes

@Th3doctor from what ive read on this post, things are going a little better, heartbreak is never an easy thing to deal with and it takes a long time to heal, but as ever life goes on and we keep going we learn what we need and keep pushing, sorry i wasnt very active on here while you were first going through, i also just went through a little bit of heartbreak though we werent together in a serious way, as it never progressed past a situationship. I hope you are finding ways to move forward and finding little joys day to day

2 Likes