In search of... what's on your wish list?

Got that Black Sails HT variant on eBay this morning. Hopefully I wasn’t bidding against any of you.

2 Likes

I was out when it finished so forgot to bid. :weary: Glad you won it though. Let me know if it has the HT sticker on it when it arrives. Think that guy still has a few so hopefully I can bag one at a good price!

1 Like

This is why I’m out of the auction game. I would only be bidding against you all here and you guys are all willing to spend as much as me.

2 Likes

Anyone collecting the country variations of CDs? I’m thinking of selling mine off and just sticking to the rare CDs if I’m collecting them.

1 Like

I have a lot of them but there may be the odd one or two you have that I don’t. I’d be interested.

1 Like

Let me know which ones you’re looking for and I’ll see if I have them.

I’m only interested in keeping Japanese editions and editions with bonus tracks.

Me me me!!! Yeah I have a few but would be interested in anything I didn’t have.

Okay, I dont want to clog up this thread so I’ll start a group PM later with links to all the ones I’m ready to part with. Should be somewhere between 15-20 of them.

Also, if anyone collects comps that AFI is featured on, I want to clean those out as well.

1 Like

Got it in today. Still sealed with the hype sticker on it.

2 Likes

Country variations? What are they?

Different CD pressings based on release country. No real significant differences besides some bonus tracks on a few.

1 Like

I have 3 left now if anyone is interested

Which comps do you have left?

1 Like

I used to keep that Plea for Peace comp on regular rotation in my car. I gave it to my little brother a few months ago when he asked me for CDs.

Yo, looks like someone has this mythical double b-side VPOY.

I saw that and just figured, since most people don’t listen to their records, how do we know that its actually all that limited?

Now that you’ve pointed it out, I haven’t even checked mine.

Time to check those records for the poor quality control Nitro is infamous for

1 Like

Anyone looking for the AOD promo cd check this one on eBay, it’s a good buy it now price.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AFI-The-Art-Of-Drowning-Advance-CD-Rare-Promotional-Copy-/152870178409

2 Likes