In search of... what's on your wish list?

Damn wish I saw this I had an xl i let go for 45$ Its super tiny even for xl size

1 Like

No worries, apparently itā€™s a womenā€™s fit top, so unlikely would have for me properly anyway

I just learned somethingā€¦ the Black on Black STS tour CD was also available on the DF store back in April, 2006.

https://web.archive.org/web/20060426103118/http://www.cinderblock.com:80/wc.dll?Webstore~rCatalog~ADF

1 Like

Man I should have paid more attention back then.

1 Like

The Nephilim pendant and ring were $6.

Yes, the regrets are severeā€¦ granted, I did get the pendant and still have it, but in retrospect I would have gotten several.

But yeah, itā€™s painfulā€¦ lol. The thing is, in 2006 my life wasnā€™t in a good spot. Around this time I moved out with a friendā€¦ I would soon have very little money ever due to rent, plus we didnā€™t have internet for a year because we couldnā€™t afford it.

2006 was just before the point where I seriously thought about collecting. Iā€™m guessing this was all surplus stock, and that it didnā€™t hang around on the shop very long, either that or I literally paid no attention back then. I feel like I would have mind, because a nephilim pendant is something I would have 100% bought and worn back then.

1 Like

Itā€™s a shame the DF store went awayā€¦ having that back in the day was sick.

Our equivalent now is a link to merch that only DF get, which is still cool but it should be a link to multiple DF exclusive items.

1 Like

Yeah, it does feel at times like the merch side of things is a bit of an after thought these days. Considering how progressive they once were with this sort of thing itā€™s a bit of a shame the state itā€™s in now

1 Like

A few times a year I reboot my search for this incredible wallet that has fallen off the face of the earth. Itā€™s a trifold (as you can see) When it was new, it was all red and black with the middle panel being a photo of the band. Itā€™s from the DU era, I want to say I got it for Christmas in 2007. Iā€™ve been searching for this thing for 8 years with no luck.
If you have one laying around that you could part with or see one magically pop up online, please let me know. I have search alerts on for ebay and have for years - but nothing!

Help a desperate girl out D:

2 Likes

wallet

THIS IS THE WALLET. I just found a picture on Worthpoint. this particular listing was sold on ebay in 2008. But does this help? This is what it looked like. That means there is more than one out there. God, I need to find this somewhere.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/afi-a-fire-inside-chain-wallet-red-embroidered-logo

2 Likes

Curious: are you finding it to use it, or to have it as part of your collection?

I think that what I want the most is the Crash Love advance(?) CD but Iā€™ve never seen it on sale, ever.

Both is the short answer. Iā€™d like to use it. But not as often or as recklessly as my original one. Iā€™d like to keep the integrity of one thatā€™s not completely worn out.

1 Like

GUYS. THE IMPOSSIBLE HAS HAPPENED!!! I just happened to post it at the right time on Reddit and someone had the wallet that they werenā€™t using. This kind soul sent it to me. Iā€™m basically speechless. 8 years of searching and I finally have it. Hereā€™s a picture next to my old one for reference lol

7 Likes

Awesome! Congratulations! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you! I am still in shock!

2 Likes

Iā€™m in search of early EPs. Behind the Times (both OG pressings). Also Eddie Picnic (both OG pressings). Test presses and of course a Dork.

I know the last two are less likely, but you never know.

Thanks!

Iā€™m actually selling a BtT 2nd press if youā€™re interested. It includes both the thank you list and the resealable bag.

I did see that, but just a little too steep for me for that record. Thanks though

Check discogs I saw a behind the time og print on there not to long ago