In search of... what's on your wish list?

You can download really any video on YouTube via KeepVid.com

Just go to keepvid, and copy /paste the YouTube URL and it’ll give you a DL link.

1 Like

Ooh! Damn I need to try that. I actually tried downloading it with a similar thing several months ago, and it didn’t work, but I don’t think it was KeepVid. I’ll let you know how it goes. :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, it should work. For the absolute best quality in videos, they do charge via making an account but you don’t have to.

You can usually get 720p without doing anything other than what I said originally.

1 Like

Hey…so was anyone else bidding for the mint Sing the Sorrow vinyl on ebay just now? Cause I won it. Just wanted to say…sorry/not sorry, but I’m crying I’m so happy. :’)

I’ve been looking for it for ages!!!

My first ever auction and I GOT IT.

4 Likes

I got it back in June. I was looking for it for years, too. CONGRATS! It’s a wonderful feeling. LOL

1 Like

Lol thanks. I still can’t believe I won it and that I was even crazy enough to bid on it in the first place. I came across it by accident today, and I figured since I just got paid on Friday and worked overtime I could afford to bid up to around $150. Never in a million years did I ever expect to get it for $127. It’s still in the original plastic. What a fucking steal, seriously, the few times I’ve ever come across it in the past it’s been opened and played and the vendors still wanted $250+ for it. I’ve never even tried to win anything on ebay before…bidding started at $50 and the last three or so minutes were insane, there were like 5 other bidders and I had a feeling someone was going to bid $120 or $125 for it at the last second (which they did, I saw after I won), so I slammed down a couple more bucks lol. It really felt like winning the fucking lottery. I’m sure my downstairs neighbors really appreciated my running around my apartment screaming “YAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!! YAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!! I GOT IT!!! I GOT IT!!!” :joy:

I really honestly couldn’t afford it. I mean I had the money for it, but goddamn am I otherwise quite poor and really should have saved that money. Once I saw it though, I just had to, I couldn’t let it go lol. Ah well…happy early birthday, me!!!

6 Likes

I know how that is. I did the same thing with mine. I actually got it while waiting online for the AFI show in Providence. Haha.

ENJOY IT! It’s magical.

3 Likes

Lol that’s awesome.

Thanks! :grinning:

2 Likes

Congrats! I do have the vinyl already but it’s great that you got it at a good price considering it’s rarity.

The next vinyl I’m prepared to pay for is a a Dork… if one ever surfaces again. :frowning:

2 Likes

@Vanished

Sorry for never replying on Reddit. I did read your message but I was distracted with something else and never got back to you. All my links are working, and I assume it’s something on your end. What format is the upload? Is it .rar or is it .iso? If it’s a .rar, you need to download WinRAR, right click the file (or the first file, in case I uploaded the show in separate parts) and you need to extract the files to whatever folder you want.

If what you extracted is a VIDEO_TS file, you need to burn it to a blank DVD. I recommend using Imgburn. Just open it and select write folders/files to disc and add the folder (not files!), add them, and burn the disc. If it’s an iso, just click Burn image to disc and select the iso.

This is also my first post on this site.

If anyone needs any help please let me know and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.

1 Like

Aaaaaayyyy!!! Hey man, thank you so much! haha I figured you must have been busy or something had happened and couldn’t get back in touch with me. It was .rar so I’ll try what you suggested. I’ll let you know if I have any other questions - I’m fucking terrible with technology, it almost doesn’t even make sense that I’m so clueless about it in this day and age lol.

Thank you so much for making all of these shows available for everyone. I never got a chance to see them back in the day despite being a fan for such a long time, these shows are priceless.

And welcome to the boards! It almost feels like the official boards long ago. Almost. :fallen_leaf: :fire:

1 Like

Yeah sure no problem. I’ll be visiting these boards more ofthen, since it appears it has developed a nice community.

For many years I kept my shows for trade only. However, for the past 3 years I haven’t been able to find any show I don’t have, and AFI fans don’t like sneaking cameras in to record new shows, and I’ve grown tired of searching for them, so yeah, they were all uploaded for everyone to enjoy!

4 Likes

I already have this jacket… except mine is red on the back and it has “666” under the cat, so this seems to be a censored version of it.

Regardless, this is old.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-AFI-East-Bay-Hardcore-Bomber-Jacket-Light-weight-Size-Large-/172920724998?hash=item2842e0de06:g:UksAAOSwJTZZ3lBa

I really wish one of these would hit eBay or Discogs, I would spend quite a bit of money to aquire.

1 Like

Haven’t seen one of those since they originally went up for sale.

1 Like

That’s my next item I’d love to acquire.

2 Likes

I still can’t believe I never knew about these being released at the time.

1 Like

They sold out almost immediately too (at $100 each!) so I don’t think even flippers had the time to get in on them.

Do you remember how much notice was given from the time they announced to the time the went on sale? I don’t do social media…is that how it was announced?

I don’t remember. I just remember seeing it on AFI News HQ when it was announced. It was around the time when they were slowly releasing the 3D variant.