In search of... what's on your wish list?

Here you go Storms:

2 Likes

I went to college at SUNY Bing, and I live near White Plains. Thatā€™s why I asked. No one ever mentions it.

And that really sucks. Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed for you guys. :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

My Wife has her degree from there too. Great school, keeps getting bigger.

Yeah, Iā€™ll call them again tomorrow, looks like the 20th was the release date.

1 Like

If they have it down in White Plains, contact me before you start heading down; I might be able to run over and grab it for you.

1 Like

That guys prices are ridiculous.

2 Likes

I bet if you order $1000 theyā€™ll accept. Not saying itā€™s worth that much, but it doesnā€™t hurt to try. (Personally, I wouldnā€™t offer more than $600.)

1 Like

Ok cool, Iā€™ll check it out and if they have one Iā€™ll let you know.

1 Like

Offered him $800 for the first copy he put up. He said no. After a month or two he sent a message back asling if I was still interested for $800.

Of course, in that time I bought another copy for around $390 shipped.

1 Like

I was in class as the ep announcement was posted and I immediately tried opening the page, but the inernet on my phone is complete shit so it wouldnā€™t load no matter how long I waitedā€¦ I went to a nearby Starbucks as soon as class ended but it was too late. In hind site I should have faked sick or something

2 Likes

No dice. I just called them again and they check their system to see what their new release delivery shipment had and it wasnā€™t listed. It is what it is. :ghost: :jack_o_lantern:

@_tonibell How did you know about the blue All Hallows to pre-order it? (seems like you pre-ordered it before the HQ announcement? Correct me if Iā€™m wrong)

1 Like

I saw it posted in the AFI subreddit.

Ah, thanks. I donā€™t go on reddit. Seems like you have to go on every social media thing going to be clued in! I miss the simple days of finding out all news from bandsā€™ own websites :pensive:

1 Like

I was on my phone when HQ posted about it; I think I was just on there at the right time. I was bored on the train heading to a Chelsea Wolfe show

Did anyone get the copy of Dork? I noticed itā€™s not on Discogs now.

Okay new rule: immediately post all news like this on the forum first. Please. Too many social media platforms.

2 Likes

Holy shitā€¦ I did not expect that to sell for that high. Thatā€™s great and I hope someone here got it.

:frowning: I saw this through a link somewhere but never got around to buying oneā€¦ :frowning: and now theyā€™re sold out, LOLā€¦ :frowning:

THANK YOU for thinking of me, sir! I didnā€™t see this until now though, but itā€™s all good. It may have been out of my price range.

Yeah, Iā€™d like to apologize again for my lack of updating on here. Work has been super-busy. My boss has been out with an injury so I actually worked both of my scheduled days off, etc. Then when I get home, I try to make it strictly family time because Iā€™m so worn out.

I love coming on here though and seeing all these news posts. It very much makes my day. :slight_smile:

Regarding news, would anyone be interested in helping me post news on here and posting it to the @WeAreAFI twitter as well? If you are, reach out to me. Iā€™m more than willing to share the password. At this point, itā€™s all about growth and growing our forum. @_tonibell how are you??? :slight_smile:

Well, I got out bid by about $50 on that orange fly in the ointmentā€¦Iā€™m bummed out but realizing I didnā€™t have to take almost $500 out of my checking account made me feel a little better.

3 Likes

I can help with stuff going on sale and other collector things. Iā€™m pretty good at keeping up with all of that. Other news like interviews and side projects I donā€™t keep up with at all.

2 Likes

Hey! Iā€™m well. Work is also kicking my ass right now. LOL. Hope things are good for you!