Is it wrong to buy a tour shirt that you didn't "go to"?

• Yes
  • No
  • It’s definitely a deter-ant

0 voters

For example, a got a DF tour shirt for the Summer Shudder tour that I didn’t go to any of the shows, so I feel odd in that shirt. I feel like I’m vulnerable to be asked about the shows all for me to say, “I didn’t actually go to these shows”. Obviously wearing a Blood Tour shirt where I went to at least one of the tour dates is completely different.

For example: I like this shirt, but I’m hesitant to bid because of these reasons.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/AFI-Television-Bat-T-Shirt/182971574499?hash=item2a99f4a8e3:g:HOIAAOSwBRFaOJ1z

Oh, I think this is more of a personal thing. I don’t buy shirts for tours I didn’t go to, but I don’t think it’s wrong if someone else wants to buy one. But for me? Nah.

I won’t buy a shirt for a tour I didn’t go to… but to each their own

2 Likes

Yeah, the Summer Shudder shirt I got. It was a shirt from a grab bag from the AFI store. I haven’t worn it yet because of this.

I’m feeling the same. It’s not even to do with this poll either but I was curious to see what others thought.

1 Like

I wouldn’t let it stop you from getting that shirt you like on ebay. If you’re a completist or just love the shirt, you might as well as get it. Outside of an AFI gig, how many people are likely to ask you about that tour anyway?

1 Like