Long Time Fan, finally returning

Hey all!

I go by Satsu now, but loooong ago (back when there were official AFI forums in like, '06(?), I went by Lukewarm Soup on there. I am a member of the despair faction and have stayed a fan for the past 13 years. I’ve seen AFI live a couple times but sadly I developed a health condition that makes it really difficult to go to concerts live now.

Also as a side note, are these forums entirely new? I tried logging in with my old credentials but it didn’t seem to work. I was hoping to re-access the old DF forums so I could get the Under the Rose back onto my new PC for safe keeping sometime!

Regardless, it’s good to be back and I’ll look forward to getting to know you all! And maybe meet some old faces too :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Welcome @Satsu! These forums are totally new!

Thank you!

By the way, is there any way that I can verify my status as a DF member? I sadly missed the latest wave (by only a month, I’m so upset at that!), but I still have a lot of other things from back then.

@Satsu do you have any emails from df at all? If youve been a lifetime fan email despairfaction@afireinside.net and they should be able to send you a private link to update ur info to get the emails again.

Welcome to the forums :slight_smile: If you want to verified here in the forums…you just need to send @STORMS a picture of your DF card :wink: That way you will have a “Verified DF” next to your name…

Thank you! Unfortunately the card is the one thing I don’t have anymore, as my wallet was stolen back with it back in 2015 :sob:

I should have everything else though, so fingers crossed.

Well…probably like @Cher_I_Despair mentioned…you can send an email to the DF and if they validate your DF member status…that email should be enough :wink:

1 Like