Looking for a news & updates team!

To help keep the Blood pumping here on the forums, I want to see if there is anyone who would like to volunteer to help with news reporting. For example, @Pablo 's thread below is a perfect display of the kind of thing I’m looking for:
https://www.weareafi.com/t/filming-locations-of-silver-and-cold-how-do-they-look-now/398

I will update the forums as much as I can through either posting and crediting all news from AFI’s official site as well as anything else possible. If anyone is interested in helping with this, please let me know.

Thanks!

@Vanished @_tonibell @Snobgrass @Acidpickle @dnlkdwll @MyFireInsidePod @Humma

Hey! I would totally commit to it, but I’m going to be swamped until January 1st. I’m applying to PhD programs and have my hands full. I’d be happy to help out whoever decides to do this after that date, but I don’t want to commit to anything now and then not be able to follow through.

1 Like

Np! Honestly, after this week I’ll be back to work (vacation this week) so next week will resume to me posting news “when” I can.

I would like to build a team of news contributors for WeAreAFI though. Perhaps over time, we can get one more established. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Possibly. Between full time work, kids, art and art shows, working on music of my own, reading and the Book of Faeye Animal Rescue, I’m swamped, but what the Hell? What’s one more thing to do!!! :smirk:

I’ll sleep when I’m dead!! Lol

1 Like

No, I get it. Same here. I was just trying to gauge some interest.

Anything news related, even if you find something and just post a link, that would work. I ask because I’m not going to see everything. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure. If I find stuff I’ll happily forward it on.

1 Like