New AFI Podcast: "My Fire Inside" by Fans via RattHaus

I hope it’s no later than that.

This next time, I’m planning on going to all surrounding tour dates and not just one or two shows.

1 Like

If they produce it on their own, AFI 2018 early 2019

1 Like

That would be amazing.

Also a side note, would you mind letting your listeners know about these forums on your next podcast?

2 Likes

Listen to this week’s episode :+1:

1 Like

Awesome! Make sure to tag us on twitter too! Hello feel free to post a link here as soon as it’s live. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh dear God, let them produce it on their own, not only because it might mean an earlier release, but also because it was SO much better this time (not that I don’t love all their albums).

2 Likes

When’s the next podcast,I’ll call in with a few stories and STORMS should get on too about the DF and why the package is being released now

2 Likes

More so just about the DF and not so much about the package.

THE NEW EPISODE IS UP AND WE READ YOUR STORY!

1 Like

I could possibly come on the show next week. I’ll have to let you know and maybe we could schedule a time. I’d like to talk about the DF. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Email us: contact@ratthaus.net

1 Like

I saw you tweeted out a teaser today, feel free to tag us whenever you do that and I’ll do my best to RT you.

What days and times or the week are best for you, regarding calling in?

Sundays and times vary from 1:15 pm PST to 4 pm PST. I’ll get back to you ASAP for a time

I have alot more stories collected from over the years can I email then to you guys and you guys pick what ya like best I’ll post sources aswell

2 Likes

You should just call in. :wink:

1 Like