New album is dope šŸ–¤

Anyone interested in listening to the album 3 days early pm me Dark times at the berlin wall is sooooo fucking good.

4 Likes

I love it that you always let us know about the leak hahaha.

Please send it to me!!

1 Like

https://filecrypt.cc/Container/41BB96C7A8.html

2 Likes

The REAL MVP !!! Thank you :pray:t2:

Thank you @Cher_I_Despair, Iā€™m listening to ir right now. Berlin Wall is really good, so as Summerā€™s Out.

Iā€™m downloading what appears to be a 256kbps rip, if itā€™s legit I will share it with everybody.

Id keep it limited to DF only

1 Like

Deff keeping it in the Df only . Listening to it now ! You just made my day :black_heart:

I posted on instgram and was weary cause I though davey would be mad I have it early but apparantly notā€‹:joy::joy:

7 Likes

Hereā€™s @256kbps

http://filecrypt.cc/Link/yztpizBa4EhCWTIG4OfJ9bUmNs1pY65Tdz4mTqRygiHV9DqWIxqlIpssKQ830YskeKnrwUUV-jh6a-nNt1wVDvcTj6N4iIENF3CnPcsr90mDd_4zUpOFdLpItukY2mDI.html

1 Like

The album is kinda all over the place for me. There are a few songs i dont like at all, but several songs on it are amongst the best theyā€™ve ever done.

I need to listen to it more to form a solid opinion, but besides the released songs, Iā€™m really loving ā€œEnemies Foreverā€ and ā€œDark Arcadesā€.

Isnā€™t it kinda early in the day to have 9% battery? :joy:

3 Likes

Iā€™m torn between downloading now, or waiting until midnight tomorrow to freak out :grimacing:

Just as a nice reminder. Make sure anyone who downloads or listens to this leak makes an effort to purchase, or at the very least stream this on a streaming service so the band receives commission and sales. Without this, it reduces the likelihood of future release and sales charting.

7 Likes

Iā€™m not really loving it, just not doing anything special for me. That being said ā€˜Dark Times At The Berlin Wallā€™ is absolute fucking tune :ok_hand:

1 Like

Infinite Skin, OK Alex and Dark Timesā€¦ are probably still holding down the favorite spots for me, but Maker has been sticking in my head a bunch too. Anyone else get a Madonna vibe from the chorus vocal hook in that one?

1 Like

I may be in the minority here but I love maker and arcades

1 Like

I love dark arcades! I sing it in my head to drown out annoying songs my coworkers sing at work :laughing:

1 Like

2 weeks after the release I can safely say I enjoy this album way way more than I enjoyed The Blood Album.

I love that with the setlist theyā€™re doing the same they did with AFI, which is playing old so ga for the first time.

1 Like

Iā€™m surprised no one mentioned this little easter egg

6 Likes

Do you happend to know who did the artwork for that record?