New here and saying Hi 🙂

My name is Jes and I’m currently living in Maryland (military life). I’ve been an AFI fan for years and just found the forum the other day. Just want to introduce myself and say hello :wave:

And just for fun a pic from last nights show in Maryland :black_heart:

8 Likes

Welcome Jess!

How did you find us?

I was there last night two, but I was in the lawn… you clearly had a better place. :smile:

1 Like

I searched Despair Faction on google and this forum popped up.

I had seats way up and off to the side but I checked Ticketmaster right before the show and saw seats in the middle and closer up had dropped in price and I purchased new tickets :woman_facepalming:t3::crazy_face:

2 Likes

Wow… noted for next time. Good for you! I was on the lawn and even brought a few things to get signed… but it came to a point where I knew that wasn’t happening.

Again, welcome to the forums! :slight_smile: Have you seen the latest DF bundle?

1 Like

Thank you so much and yes I did. I purchased it already :slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2:

1 Like

Welcome to the forums @JessicaHalfacre and thanks for the awesome picture! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

The photo is incredible :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! I just have a pretty decent camera :grin: I asked Merriweather if the camera I had was ok before I came and they said yes so I was like awesome

That was the view from my seat with my phone.

4 Likes

You look familiar… I think I saw you coming through to the merch table with a guy after the show… that sound about right?

1 Like

We left right after AFI but we did squeeze thru the merch line to get out. Also you know me from years ago :joy:

1 Like