New Member Intro

Hi! I’ve been an AFI fan since Decemberunderground, and saw them live for the 1st time in 2007 at Cal State San Bernardino. I fell off for awhile, but am now really into their music again. I saw them in Irvine, CA for the Mourning in Amerika tour, and am seeing them in San Diego for the Missing man show.
Thanks!

Welcome! :smiley: Great that you are back into AFI :slight_smile: I’m sure you will have a blast at the Missing Man show! :smiley:

Welcome! I just submerged myself back into the world of AFI as well. Awesome you got tickets for the San Diego show!

Welcome! You’re going to have so much fun at the Missing Man show!

welcome to the forums! have fun at the show in SD c:

I’ll be at San Diego too!

Again, welcome @Tigerseye !

Around DU is when I fell off… been a fan since '00. Real-life was a cruel beast for many years… but, I’ve been back since February of last year.

Welcome! Ive been a fan starting with DU too. Cant wait to see everyones pics and videos from the missing man concert!

Is there a promo code for the san diego show?

There is, but the presale is sold out, so you’ll have to wait for regular tickets which go on sale Nov. 2nd. Good luck!

Hey there, I’m new to this forum but have been a fan of AFI for almost 20 years now. To be honest, I kind of fell off around December Underground but am stil a fan. I look forward to nerding out over AFI with the rest of you.

Welcome @Teenagedeathboys