Post Your AFI Collections

It’s been so long, probably $10-$15? $18 isn’t a bad price for that purple one.

1 Like

Received my black Crash Love today!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdQxhxuHkPV/?taken-by=weareafi

Thanks again @Snobgrass for pointing it out to me.

3 Likes

So pretty. Congrats on getting it!

2 Likes

Finally got a frame for my OG copy of Dork. Really happy with the way it looks.

4 Likes

love the black all black look to it

1 Like

Looks fantastic Bro!

1 Like

That frame looks familiar

1 Like

I definitely got the frame from your link lol. Thanks!

1 Like

Got my hands on the DF voted, purple colored A Fire Inside vinyl EP.

Thanks to Jason, who I also got the black Crash Love from. He sold this to me for a total of $18 without even listing it on ebay. The dude was super swell for doing that… and it was still sealed!

4 Likes

Jealous. So jealous!

1 Like

Well, finally posting mine! Included my two Dreamcar items. Not much interesting aside from the Australian CD of Burials (I’m from the US), the blue All Hallows EP and The Lowdown, which is just a bootleg interview boxset. This is after less than a year of AFI collecting though, so I’m off to a pretty good start!

4 Likes

We collectors all started the same way…with nothing. Keep it up, check eBay everyday, check out Discogs’s and ask us if we have doubles triples we are willing to sell. We are one big family and are excited when someone catches the collecting urge like we have. @Acidpickle @4ibanez @insectpins.

5 Likes

Yeah, mine started totally by accident when I walked into HMV 15 years ago to buy the girls not grey single only to find out that one of the discs was an error pressing. Decided to keep it anyway.

Just made a couple of recent additions. Blood album acetate promo, and seeing as I was in Australia thought I’d add the Australian blood album to my collection (didn’t find any other of the Aussie editions)

2 Likes

Fyi, for anyone wanting an acetate blood album promo there is a seller who keeps listing one. When it sells another goes up. The price has dropped significantly as more have been sold, so someone should be able to grab it fairly cheap if they want it for their collection

1 Like

Thanks man! It’s good to be collecting. The main problem is that I collect stuff from so many artists that it’s hard to focus on just one band. AFI is one of my favorites though!

2 Likes

You have a very nice collection, even if it is smaller compared to some of us on here.

When I look at your AFI and related items, you have them displayed nicely, plus they look brand new so you’re clearly caring for them. To any AFI collector, that is most important. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally, Christmas gift a litttle late…but my rarest item to date.

10 Likes

I’m interested in this mine got stolen!Oops the signed DU insert

Keep your overpriced spam out of my thread please.

6 Likes

Hey, you can move these images into the AFI collection post. That’s fine. These don’t seem to be Spam. But anything that inundates users with goods to sell/mocks what the community is about will probably be flagged. These photos are fine; just please move them into the AFI collections post. I can’t do it myself right now because I’m traveling and am not on my computer.

@STORMS let me know if that’s okay.

1 Like