Post Your AFI Collections

I remember selling mine for 80 bucks in 2013

Finally got the blue AH in, so the set is once again complete (I think).

9 Likes

How the F did you find the test press for the 10”?? Love that pic Bro!!

2 Likes

Nice! What’s the difference with the CD’s…?

Ha, just noticed it! Great, something else to look out for…

From memory it’s more of an ‘error’ than anything else (I could be wrong, been a while since I looked it up), so even harder to come across.

1 Like

No-brainer! SEALED! Unless you have the opportunity in a few years to get it signed.

I personally have two copies, one sealed and one loose… thankfully.

Congrats on that score btw.

1 Like

My current Sing the Sorrow CD collection. If anyone knows where I could pick up a Mexico, Argentina or Taiwan copy please let me know. There’s nothing on Discogs at the moment. :weary:

8 Likes

Do you have the Ukranian version? That’s the one without any animal on the disc art, right?

1 Like

Yeah it’s one of the Silver ones but I’m not sure I’ve checked the disc. I think the majority of mine if not all of them have that flower thing on the disc. I still need the US Club version that has the Dead Bird on it. Hook me up people if anyone has one of those spare! :metal:t3:

Standard US red has the dead bird also

1 Like

Does it? Every copy I have has the foraminifer, aside from the black on black that I can’t check but assume has the octopus.

1 Like

Yeah the Ukrainian Copy is all black, just checked. A lot of mine are sealed but the 10 or so so that are opened are all that flower thing.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Awesome. I think one of the European copies has a really dark print of the foraminifer too.

Yeah. All the standard copies have it. In the US, it was the most common variant in stores.

1 Like

Huh, okay. There’s tree foraminifer, dead bird, octopus, and the blank Ukranian CD. Are there any other variants of CD artwork?

Not that I know of. 3 for each color (red/silver/black).

I just got a new phone (finally!) so I’ll be posting some pictures of all my AFI shit when I get a chance.

In the meantime - my phone’s lock screen/background:

(Thank you awesome dude who I stole this picture from on the old official boards some years ago, for getting such a sick shot.)

3 Likes

That version of Davey seeing him as a preteen blew my fricking mind.God those shows were insane.They would have hardcore bands open and I was new to the scene and remember everyone chill as hell then the hardcore band hits the first note and everyone was beating on each other what an introduction it was.I didn’t know to run or call the police.I had to brave it I was like a buck ten so I was freaking out.

3 Likes