Post Your AFI Collections

I know you collect the cd’s,I’ve seen a couple copies of STS grey and red both with the warning stickers property of the label warnings with a hole punched through the upc.Are these rare,or kind of similar collection thing like wanting colored vinyls.Just curious because I’ve seen these pop up.

I already have that orange all hallows repress I wosh i had an original

I’ll find you something most like VPOY.I Wan the 7 set you got and I’ll buy the Crash and DU vinyls.Thanks my dude!

My Symaoye is light grey swirl btw

Dude, pm me. I’ve got one spare (if I can remember where I put it). Bought one off eBay a little while back pretty cheap. Was listed as something slightly different, so gambled on it just in case. Sure we can work something out if you want it.

1 Like

I posted this photo on our Instagram yesterday and wanted to share it here too of course.

Funny how much I cherish this magazine ad so many years later. I’m glad I nabbed it from the magazine!

7 Likes

This is exciting

6 Likes

We’re you the winner of that $51 ending bid? If so, that’s awesome! It’s a great deal for this CD sealed so many years later.

1 Like

Yeah, shipping and import charges ramped it up a little, but even with that it’s well under what I was expecting to pay for it

2 Likes

Nice find! Congrats :smiley:

This thread is so full of awesome stuff :open_mouth: My AFI “collection” consists of mostly just regular-edition CD’s, my DF welcome pack, some posters that date back to my teen years (haha) and the IHAV DVD :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It’s here :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

8 Likes

Beaut. Congrats! I’m so glad I picked up an extra back in the day.

Just received this beauty today! This might even complete my AOD disc collection…

6 Likes

That’s a great addition! Good find.
These are my latest:

7 Likes

4 Likes

One of my latest additions -

8 Likes

How did you get this??

I’ve picked it all up individually over the last year. I did a swap with someone for the poster ages ago but recently got the shirt, patch and the armband from someone on eBay to complete the set!

1 Like

Sweet scores!

I need the Burials package. I only have the Burials DF poster… I need everything else. Well, I did get the shirt but it’s a womans small… lol, I didn’t realize that when I bought it.

Awesome!! Yeah I’m trying to pick up bits off the 3rd and 4th packages now. Currently only got the poster from the 3rd (DU) package and the pins and patch from the 4th (Burials) package.
I got a sweet DF Du era shirt recently as well. I’ll do you a photo so that you can update the DF archive.

1 Like