Post Your AFI Collections

:smile: @Snobgrass

5 Likes

The snowmobiles finally delivered the mail to my igloo today.

9 Likes

Good stuff Storms! Happy you were able to find them for sure! :+1:

Sooo in a honest straight foward attempt for money for Blaqk Audio Tickets this tour Ill be selling most of my AFI color Variant collection if anyones interested in any nitro color pressing DM me Im prob gonna let them go under ebay and discog value.

I will never be at the ranks of alot of collectors and I really just want 2 copies of each one to play and one to be signed and framed.

I bought the signed Blaqk Audio bundle but I don’t plan on going nutty with these bundles like I did for AFI.

My wife and I will be going to a few BA shows though.

2 Likes

Since we’re all sharing, here’s my very unimpressive collection. I’m short on floor space, so left out standard CD versions of albums. Not pictured, but floating around: a few random posters, four DU “face” shirts (one per band member), my DF shirts (including one of the old DF store exclusives), a Blood tour shirt, and a random STS logo shirt. The shirt I did include is signed by Adam and Hunter.

Black Sails EP, black Crash Love, DU box set, and the unmastered CexCells (at least, I assume that’s what that is) are all sealed.

Thought I’d include my Burials lithograph and the cardboard envelope containing my Crash Love lithograph set, since neither of those have popped up in this thread that I’ve noticed :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

I’m super jealous of your DF boxes. May sound dumb but I would pay for them if I found them on Ebay for a decent price.

Don’t downplay it, you have an awesome collection.

2 Likes

What you can’t see on the Burials box is that the shipping label was stuck directly over the eclipse :expressionless: I don’t know why whoever placed it couldn’t have picked one of the expansive empty spaces on either side, but I haven’t dared try peeling it off because I don’t want to damage the box any more than it already is.

And thanks :slightly_smiling_face: I know I don’t have a lot, but I’m proud of the few cool bits and pieces I’ve been able to get. One of the Medicate vinyls is #7, and I don’t see much in the way of lithos out in the wild. I realised after posting there’s a few other random bits and pieces I didn’t mention, but they’re strewn about everywhere.

I don’t know what the deal is with the CexCells disc, I bought it on eBay many a year ago but never really did any extensive research on it. As wildly curious as I am to know if the songs sound any different to the retail release, I don’t want to open it to find out :confused:

I don’t know if I ever posted my Instagram account I’m using to document a new item in my collection every day. If not, here it is, follow me on this obsessive journey.

https://instagram.com/derek.afi

7 Likes

Can anyone with a Burials radio promo confirm/check if the mix is the same as the retail?

Looks awesome! I’ve been wanting to do that for the longest time, but never got around to it.

This is my 3rd version, took a while to finally find.

5 Likes

Man that orange fly in ointment :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Super stoked about this one, never thought I’d find one!!

11 Likes

That’s so awesome! :smiley: I used to do some skateboarding 26 years ago…so I can appreciated both as an ex-skateboarder and AFI fan…

You’re so lucky man! I’m so happy for you! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks Bro. I’m not a skater but I’ve wanted this deck for years and I’ve never been able to find one. Sometimes scouring eBay pays off.

2 Likes

Oh hell yaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 Like

Jealous, missed one of those for $35 a few years ago. Haven’t seen one for a reasonable price since.

1 Like

4 Likes