Post Your AFI Collections

He’s asked me a few times about pressing info. So obviously Nitro’s record keeping was just as good for the band members.

The cover design is like its come from a custom greeting card website on the default setting. The inner pages of the booklet are interesting. A catalogue of bootlegs from loads of different artists, all with the same album design.

The DOTP ep is up on the FB trade group. Asked the seller to post a pic of the front of the disc, he did, and it looks real enough.

Incidentally there was another counterfeit version back in the day. That version is pretty much impossible to tell any difference between the real and fake. It’s why when I was looking for a copy of the ep way back I’d only consider buying off a collector or someone from the UK. For a release that was limited to 500, it appears on eBay more regularly than it should.

Been a while since I put up a full cd shot. Might be the last full one I do, as I’m running out of floor space

Man, today I got an email saying that my tumbler account (which I made only to post my afi collection shots) turned 10 years old. That’s the last time I took a pic of the entire collection. Damn, time flies.

Updated Black Sails collection…