Post Your AFI Collections

Any chance you want to sell your EPAW?

So, this just happened! I don’t think I’ve seen it sell for that kind of price in well over 10 years. A one off? Or are people moving back to cd’s for collecting?

2 Likes

People probably have money to blow with their stimulus checks.

Just picked this up off of Discogs. It’s my first copy I’ve seen in person and I know I paid a little more but I’ve been trying to track this down for a while now. Just opened and found it came with a patch! This copy is so clean and crisp, I’d almost say mint! No number of 200

5 Likes

Would you mind posting a picture of the reverse side of the sleeve? I’m interested to see it unnumbered.

1 Like

I mean, the insert is flawless. Not a ripple, nothing! It’s so clean I wonder if it was copied from another one. But it came with the patch which is also so crisp, so I’d like to think it was just really really taken care of.

1 Like

That’s pretty cool dude. Someone took care of that for sure.

Another cool pick up, we’ll I thought. Bootleg patches?

Couple of bootlegs I’ve recently got my hands on, with some not so aesthetic artwork…

2 Likes

Actually took me ages to get hold of those bootlegs mainly because there was no way I was willing to part with much to get them.

1 Like

Anyone care to share their latest items?

I have a bunch of stuff ordered - just didn’t get it yet. :slight_smile:

If anyone has something specific they are looking for, let me know. Specifically non-apparel merchandise. I have a ton of stuff I’m willing to part with for fair prices.

No takers? I have pendants, pins, patches, stickers, necklaces, a ring, a skatedeck, posters, prints, …

I’ll try to sell here before going to ebay with it.

1 Like

Getting some stuff ready for ebay. Hopefully I can gather it up by next weekend.

How much are you asking for these? Just curious

I’m not sure exactly. I’m thinking of putting those 3 for auction. They’re probably the rarest of the items I’ll sell so I’m not sure what price I should sell them for that’s fair (to me.) I have prices in mind for the other stuff like posters, patches, etc.

Are you looking for any DF stuff? I have little things like cards and pins if you’re missing anything.

1 Like

Nah, np dude. If I go for it, I’ll add to the bidding or I’ll enjoy watching it climb. :slight_smile:

So I put up almost everything I had left on ebay. Some users here purchased items beforehand. If you’re curious about what else I might have to post its mainly posters, some flags, and the Art/Articia dolls. The things I have left to post I need to find proper mailing boxes, specifically poster tubes, for a good price.

If anyone in the DC/NOVA area wants to purchase a DU skateboard, shoot me a message. It would save me the trouble of finding a box to mail it in (which is proving difficult.)

I did keep some things for myself as I’ve actually put them to use and didn’t keep them stored in a box. I kept all my enamel pins and converted them to needle minders for my stitching projects.