The Missing Man TOUR DATES

Message me for presale code its in df emails

How can I contact you for the presale code?

@jeffkjohnson619 are you a DF member? Sorry, I gotta ask. @Ksf145 We just canā€™t give it out if folks arenā€™t DF or we could get a bad rap.

Jeff, welcome btw. Iā€™m glad you found our forums. :slight_smile:

My bad @STORMS I personally remembered 5 individuals from the old boards from the five flowers mystery DVD ,that thread was huge and since I uploaded the DVD after I got it I met ALOT of DF forum people.So I kept it in that respect.I didnt tweet or expose it on facebook.But i get ya and understand my blunder.aside from my mistake the board is growing I love seeing new Introductions everyday

Iā€™ve been a DF member since it started and the last email I received was in March 2018. Can someone message me the presale code?

Message sent. Iā€™m taking your word for the DF membership.

Welcome to the forums.

Hello all. New to this but a long time AFI (all around Davey) addict here- going back to the OG Despair Faction and the Church of Havok days. Anyway this December I am actually taking a trip to LA and going to see NIN on the 11th so itā€™s just perfect that AFI announced this show on the 10th in San Diego. Unfortunately just like half of us on here seems I didnā€™t receive the presale code either and it would kill me if I didnā€™t get a chance to see this show because it sold out or if I had to pay 10x more on stubhub. Just wondering if someone could be so kind to help me out and make this the best vacation ever <3

1 Like

@Clwilson05 I take it youā€™re a DF member? :wink:

Welcome!

Yes I went by HavokxChild back in the old forums. Thanks for having me :):grinning:

Can you send me the DF presale code for San Diego? I have been in the DF since 2006 but no longer receive the emails.

Can you send me the DF presale code for San Diego? I have been in the DF since 2006 but never receive the emails anymore.

Hello, new to these boards but not the DF. Somewhere along the lines I stopped receiving the DF emails (I think I lost access to the email address) Iā€™ve tried to sign up with my current email address but still havenā€™t received any. Does anyone have a presale code for San Diego? Iā€™d be greatly appreciative!

Iā€™ll message youā€¦ do you have any way to prove your DF? I gotta ask.

Thanks for finding these forums btw - Welcome.

I didnā€™t get a presale code. Checked both email addresses. Please help :ā€™(

It may be under my 3rd email which I canā€™t get to anymore. What can I do? :frowning:

@STORMS would be the way to go,I remembered a few DF people from back when so I sent to them in hindsight I shouldnā€™t have.I donā€™t mean to be like a cool scene kid or a jerk,I wouldnā€™t want to jeopardize everything thatā€™s been built so far.the presale isnā€™t very many tickets log on the when they release 11/2 at 10am thru Eventbrite and you will have no issues.Btw if you want pmme your email I can send you a direct public link

1 Like

Thereā€™s also a LiveNation presale (at least for the 9th) that starts on 11/1.

Iā€™m trying to figure out how to get presale too. I just have this feeling that this show might sell out.

Good morning all! Can someone kindly provide a pre-sale code for the SD Show? Please, weā€™ll be eternally grateful.

Thank you,
supadupamuaks

Please check this thread https://www.despairfaction.club/t/get-verified-as-despair-faction-on-these-forums-see-inside/1270 we need to verify that you are indeed a DF member before sending anything :slight_smile: Hope you understandā€¦ :slight_smile: