What AFI song resonates with you?

I think (don’t laugh, lol) “Trash Bat” resonates with me. I’m a sobbing, sad mess. I actually did have broken teeth before I got a new crown. So, which one?

1 Like

Brownie Bottom Sundae, I’ve been in several relationships like this.

1 Like

Dulceria and On My Back are other songs that resonate with me

1 Like

I don’t know why but I’m drawn to The Great Disappointment.
I just connect with it on another level.

“Totalimmortal” was my first, and “Silver and Cold” changed my life, but the one I find myself humming or singing to myself the most is “Morningstar”. Its pure magic :black_heart:

1 Like

Mainly the chorus of 100 words.

1 Like

It’s not really a song. More like a hidden track in the middle of decemberunderground at the end of the track affliction when the girl says “cause I’m asking for a simple favor and she won’t even do that, so I’m gonna help him out and then I’ll be back home.” It reminds of that feeling when everyone is telling you not to do something or won’t help you do something because they think it is wrong, but your moral compass is telling you otherwise and so you follow that regardless of the consequences. I usually listen to that sample three or four times when I listen to decemberunderground. Does anybody happen to know where that clip is from? Or who I can ask/where I can look? Any help would be appreciated.

1 Like

I mean Back From the Flesh instead of On Your Back