What show's everyone going to?

I’m going to only the San Diego show, unfortunately. But I’d love to see anyone who is also going there?

Paso Robles on 8/2 hopefully.

I was supposed to go to Red Rocks, but my concert buddy bailed, and I now have no one to travel from NYC with. Have fun at the shows!

Las Vegas 7/29 cannot wait!

1 Like

I saw them in February at the 9:30 club and at Sayreville, NJ on 06.18… unfortunately unless they come back to the East Coast that will be all for me… :frowning:

I am very happy though. It’s the first time I EVER saw them two times in one year.

1 Like

I’m going to the San Diego and Paso Robles shows. Can’t wait. :smiley:

2 Likes

Two shows??? :frowning:

My frowning is my jealousy - have fun! Be sure to wait after the show to meet the band!

2 Likes

I’m going to San Diego! Where are you sitting?

2 Likes

I’m excited! And I will for sure!

1 Like

I’m in Section CCC! What about you?

1 Like

I’m in section DDD, I believe. It’s a shame it’s assigned seating. But I will admit not having to get there early to wait is pretty nice.

1 Like

Ya, I’ve been wondering how the seating thing is going to work. I’ve never been to to this venue. I’m glad I won’t have to wait very long either! Though I will probably get there at least a little bit early.

1 Like

It’s assigned seating based on your ticket. I asked the venue on Facebook and that’s what they said. I’ll be there a little early.

1 Like

Cool. Maybe we’ll see each other! Let me know if you want to meet up!

1 Like