Who has an "AFI" room? Check this out

I sill need to finish Adam. All the discs are lying against the wall in my floor lol

2 Likes

FINALLY finished the paintings, after one month. I’m sure I spent more than 50 hours on them, haha. I’ve actually forgot to take a picture of the wall, but I’ll update you guys today!

1 Like

3 Likes

@Pablo that’s amazing. Also I noticed that Davey just tweeted it, so double amazing.

2 Likes

Time to get a framed tweet on that wall too! Congrats on that acknowledgement, @Pablo !!!

https://twitter.com/DaveyHavok/status/942952106306060288

1 Like

Thank you! As soon as I saw that I had like 15 notifications I knew something was going on! It’s always awesome to get mentioned or acknowledged by Davey!

I knew it was a good idea to remove my The Lion King pillows before taking the photo haha

2 Likes

Hopefully some day I do as well. But yes, congrats! It’s amazing how that acknowledgement makes you feel. :slight_smile:

I just laughed so hard. I am still laughing.

2 Likes

Davey would have definitely complimented your pillowcase too. :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

They’re so old you can see the pillow through it haha. My parents bought them when the movie came out haha

1 Like

Well Done on your wall and acknowledgement from Davey @Pablo!

Also love your pillowcase :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Shopped! JUST KIDDING,I love this place,anywhere else on the Internet that would be the first comment,holy hell man that looks amazing,great job!The way you shaded that is unreal you got some major skills,you should paint murals or custom art for homes I can definitely see thaT becoming a business for you.The man himself Davey saluted you and after a few RTs I wouldn’t be surprised If the other 3 did aswell.I can’t decide what I want on canvas as soon as I get an idea we can go from there.Good day.Don’t trip off the Lion king pillowcases I still got one of my Space Jam ones on my main bed semi hidden,it has Michael Jordan and bugs on one side and the Monstars on the other,to this day if it’s Monstar side up I flip it cuz I think I’ll have bad dreams.

1 Like

DUUUUUDE. Hahaha I have a Hercules one with him on one side and the threw headed green dragon on the other and I used to think the same hahahaha

2 Likes

Haha haha its cuz were Mexican(I’m half) all that superstition .That’s funny as hell though!

Should I?

3 Likes

Yes, definitely. Mention us while you’re at it? :slight_smile:

BTW that is sick… it looks like licensed art @Pablo, wow.

Haha, thanks. I just did a quick edit on GIMP to see how it would look like. I was never satisfied with the GNG lady and I want to cover her up.

Sadly, just as Davey’s tattoo sleeves, these paintings will be covered this month.

Bye bye, it was good while it lasted :joy:

Please never remove the previous photos from your posts… :slight_smile: