Adam’s tired of all the setlist complaining BS

If you take the setlists from the Mourning in Amerika tour, remove whatever 2 songs you want (they played 10 instead of 8 that tour), the setlists were way, WAY better than these Smashing Pumpkins setlists.

There’s always going to be good and bad criticism. If they want to read only good criticism instead of objective criticism they can always stick to AFI News HQ.

3 Likes

Eh, to be entirely fair, I feel like the crowds at the Mourning in Amerika shows were probably a lot more familiar with AFI than the Smashing Pumpkins crowds were. AFI were playing with two punk bands on the Mourning in Amerika tour, after all.

3 Likes

Relax Adam was being sarcastic because so many so called fans are complaining about setlists and how short and how it is a waste of money even before the tour started fans said fuck you pass cause they arent headlining. Its a really shitty attitude to have towards your so called favorite band. I knew the sets werent gonna be spectacular but I did 11 shows what I could anyways. Still got to see lots of DF friend and talk to the guys and Scream almong to every song anyways. Put urself in their shoes how would you feel if so many of ur fans complained about setlists and didnt come out and support just cause they werent headlining? Like seriously you can honestly see Davey was a little upset at how few people came to support them but the one that did. Made sure to interact with them all on stage from a far.

6 Likes

Don’t tell me how to be a fan. Get off your fucking high horse.

1 Like

Not to mention both pumpkins and afi are velvet hammer management and it was kind of a tour set up to reach new fan bases between the two bands and yes I can answer that question at several of the shows lots of fans saw me go crazy at each show and ask hey who is that first band who opened. Which then I gave a full history lesson.

1 Like

Did I tell you anything personally no I didnt calm down beyonce

1 Like

I just get tired of reading your bullshit. No one should listen to your opinions and constant need to police the fanbase. Everyone should enjoy the band how they want to enjoy the band. No one can say a critical word about the band without your hero worshipping coming out.

Like we get it dude. You want to go to every show and pretend your close friends with the band and that makes you a better fan than everyone else.

2 Likes

I dont pretend Im close friends with the band dude you need to chill the fuck out out this is a debatable thread so Im just throwing my opinions out there just like everyone else tired of reading my shit im sure theres a member block button so you wont see my posts.

So…as one of the mods here…can you both please calm down and not start a mini fight in the forums? We’re all entitled to our own opinions…I don’t think anyone here is trying to police or to impose anything…we’re all just passionate in our own ways…so sometimes, things go out of control…but we’re all adults here…at least in the sense that we should behave more civilized :slight_smile:

Otherwise, please exchange your personal emails and do whatever you can in our own private space :wink:

5 Likes

@Blag agreed :black_heart: I wasn’t policing anyone honestly was just throwing my opinion around like everyone else in the thread.

3 Likes

You honestly might not believe see how your comments are coming off but your telling people they’re not real fans if they don’t like the current tour. That’s the opinion you’ve stated.

If I can state my opinion, I think you’re an elitist. You’re shaming people for having feelings about the band that differ from yours. This behavior is toxic for a fanbase and you do it constantly. Not just here. And no one ever checks you on it. No fan is better than another. IMO, if you didn’t want to go to this tour, that doesn’t make you a bad fan. The only qualifications you need to be a fan of AFI is to like their music.

6 Likes

So, I believe this discussion has burned out. We’ve all been able to voice our opinions, etc.

I love Adam. Shit, we all love Adam and my original stance on this being taken out of context still stands. Just sayin!

Thread closed.

3 Likes