AFI artwork (I'll start with a drawing)

I honestly believe we each have our talents. Ways to contribute that create a whole being, like a jelly fish is a colony of several specialized organisms… I see humanity that way.

For example, I draw well but I out right suck at drums. Lol

1 Like

Sorry for reviving this nearly 3-year-old thread. I’ve been wanting to share some more of my photography (partly inspired by the Totalimmortal video) which I did last year.

I’ve been feeling really down and not at all confident with my work because I don’t have a good camera and I don’t know Photoshop and can’t afford to buy it in order to learn it. I’ve been trying to get a marketing job the past few years as a content strategist or something and I’m thinking my photography is just crap and not good at all because I haven’t been able to get any interviews.

Sorry for the oh-woe-is-me shit…

image|375x500

Two posts because they all wouldn’t upload in one.

1 Like

Spoilered for NSFW (not really inspired by AFI but a similar mood, I think).

Summary

![image|375x500].(upload://6tBVCHTg1m0xx0jLWE7zXjHtGiOF.jpeg./)/image|499x499](upload://8C2jVVDMrSCbEEpVhaVbt8AutXe.jpeg)./

IMG_0896

1 Like

I was thinking about astrology and Bodies when I was drawing this…it reminds me of Egyptian heiroglyphics
IMG_0901

1 Like

Here’s a revised work (I added some Zorn colors)
IMG_0911

I finished this about two months ago. Completely done in ballpoint pen. It doesn’t sound so impressive but to saturate and layer the Bristol board took a loooooooong time.

Very well done I love the statues(if that’s what they’re called?I don’t know if it’s a different name in a cemetery). Thank you for sharing your photograophy @Vanished it’s beautiful. Oh that tree was awesome I love old trees.