AFI as of 10 musicians Phoenix New Times wish performed on Cruises

I have personally never been on a cruise, but apparently the folks at Phoenix New Times believe AFI are one of 10 bands that need to be. With that said, if they were it would definitely give me an incentive to go on a cruise for the first time. It’s interesting to think about overall… and I can’t help but think… does this mean you’d be able to hang out with the band quite a bit? Again, I’m completely ignorant to cruises, so it’s an honest question.

Regardless, this discussion was brought up by Phoenix New Times due to good reason - see below where they discuss Warped Tour among other music:

Festivals have been taking place on land for decades. But taking the music out onto the ocean? It’s a not-so-new trend that’s making waves.

With floating festivals like Warped Tour’s Warped Rewind at Sea and Flogging Molly’s Salty Dog Cruise bringing together a bunch of our favorite bands for a week of sailing and singing, it’s only a matter of time before you’re packing your bathing suit to see go your favorite musicians perform on stage. Wherever the destination, here are some of the artists we wouldn’t mind riding the high seas with.

Read the rest of the article and why they choose AFI, by clicking here.

Credit: @AFINewsHQ