AFI Clothing Master List

I got it at the Las Vegas show on the second leg of the Blood tour.

I got it recently and just didnā€™t remember seeing where it was released before. I really like the design and is now 1 of only 2 Blood era shirts I liked enough to buy.

Does anyone remember an STS era shirt that had ā€œthis hate is fucking realā€ on the back?

I remember seeing it at a show in 2003 and thinking ā€œI have to get that shirt before i leaveā€. I never did and still regret it to this dayā€¦

YES! Iā€™ve seen it pop up for sale recently and I regret not grabbing it.

1 Like

That was the ā€œDeath of Seasonsā€ tee that was available during the STS tour. It uses the moth logo from STS.

1 Like

There was also the misprint ā€œDeath of Seasonsā€ shirt that said ā€œpainā€ instead of ā€œhateā€.

1 Like

Thatā€™s right. I wonder what it goes for now. If it ever comes up for sale, that is.

I sold my misprint a couple of weeks ago for about $60
IMG_20190315_105708_798 IMG_20190315_105705_767 IMG_20190315_105702_718 IMG_20190315_105648_149

2 Likes

Ah! You were selling the one I regret not buying

Size Large hoodie for sale if anybody is interested

1 Like

I never knew about this one actuallyā€¦ interesting.

Hello! Iā€™m new here, and love the idea of a master clothing list! I scrolled through the images, but wasnā€™t able to find a particular shirt Iā€™m searching for. Does anyone have a black tee with a band member on the front (unfortunately I forget who it is), and it says ā€œI Taste Of Bloodā€ on the back? From the Decemberunderground tour. Thanks so much!

This one?

1 Like

Yes, this is it!! Thank you so much!!

The $115 is steep, but worth it! I actually wasnā€™t looking to buy, but rather hoping someone had a picture of it from their own collection that I could utilize, and credit them for in a blog post. If anyone who happens to see this is interested, please reach out!

Sew em to a flannel or hooddie that would be gnarly