AFI Set List & Album Breakdown for Papillion, NE 07.25.17, feat 4 Art of Drowning songs

There are only 7 more US tour dates on this stretch of the Blood Tour! Last night AFI made their mark on Papillion, NE with a solid 15-song set list featuring “On the Arrow”, “Of Greetings & Goodbyes”, “6 to 8” and many more. Check out the set list below, plus an album breakdown under that.

AFI’s 5th studio album stands out in this set list with having 4 songs played from the '00 album, the Art of Drowning. It’s common for AFI to perform all of the Art of Drowning songs listed, just not all on the same set list.

3 x songs played - Sing the Sorrow
3 x songs played - Blood Album
1 x songs played - Black Sails in the Sunset
4 x songs played - Art of Drowning
1 x songs played - B-sides
2 x songs played - Burials
1 x songs played - Decemberunderground

1. This Celluloid Dream (Sing the Sorrow)
  2. 17 Crimes (Burials)
  3. Still a Stranger (Blood Album}
  4. Girl’s Not Grey (Sing the Sorrow)
  5. Get Hurt (2nd time ever performed live) (Blood Album)
  6. Clove Smoke Catharsis (Black Sails in the Sunset)
  7. Despair Factor (Art of Drowning)
  8. Snow Cats (Blood Album)
  9. On the Arrow (B-Side)
  10. Of Greettings & Goodbyes (Art of Drowning)
  11. I Hope You Suffer (Burials)
  12. Days of the Phoenix (Art of Drowning)
  13. Silver and Cold (Sing the Sorrow)
  14. 6 to 8 (Art of Drowning)
  15. Miss Murder (Decemberunderground)

Set List credit: AFINewsHQ

1 Like

Still a Stranger is so good live. :sparkling_heart:

This was a phenomenal experience, as Sokol Auditorium was the tiniest, coziest venue I have attended. The first time I had seen AFI at The Fillmore, a larger auditorium in Denver, CO, it was no where near the personal experience. The Sokol provided such an amazing intimate setting, like the show was just for you! The raw emotion of it was bouncing off the walls. AFI’s energy could have fueled the whole city of Omaha.

1 Like