AFI Setlist & Album Breakdown, Nashville, TN 09/09/18 🔥 VIDEOS INSIDE!

Can we just take a moment to acknowledge this insane setlist. First off no Girls not grey (and only Miss murder as a big commercial song). Normally I hate covers in sets, however I’m not even annoyed with it this time. Only thing I wish is that I was there for it!

Admin Edit: Album breakdown below!

Thanks to @Cher_I_Despair via Facebook

1. Strength Through Wounding (Black Sails in the Sunset)
  2. So Beneath You (Blood)
  3. Dancing Through Sunday (Sing the Sorrow)
  4. Summer Shudder (Decemberunderground)
  5. Feed From the Floor (Blood)
  6. Sacrifice Theory (The Art of Drowning)
  7. Malleus Maleficarum (Black Sails in the Sunset)
  8. Ziggy Stardust (David Bowie cover)
  9. Miss Murder (Deceumberunderground)
  10. Totalimmortal (All Hallows EP)

Videos via Facebook
Malleus thanks to @Hammonds !

Ziggy Stardust thanks to Sky Blaqk!

Totalimmortal captured by @Hammonds !

6 Likes

Best setlist this tour imo. It really feels like it has something for everyone.

My initial thought when i saw this was “has someone made this up?”. When was the last time Black sails was more represented in a setlist than sing the sorrow?!

No This Celluloid Dream, no Paper Airplanes, no Snow Cats, and a cover. If this was the Houston show I would have asked for a refund.

First time Malleus played since 6/18/17, I’m pretty sure. I know that because that was my Sayreville, NJ date and they played it then.

BTW thanks for posting this @Hammonds! I had to work early this morning so I couldn’t stay up late to check for it. I’ll edit the first post later after work with a breakdown and update our stats.

But yeah, a SUPER strong setlist… wow.

2 Likes

Nope they playedot kansas city

2 Likes

I ugly cried 30 mins straight this morning before ziggy was played Davey was in frint of ne and announced to everyone this guy has came to every show this tour then played it . Going back to our conversation in columbus ohio for blood about I not getting to see it live and how I thought he sang it so beautifully. Which I then recorded and thanked him on instagram and commented this morning when I woke up Ive been crying ever since lol.

5 Likes

Houston bound! Ready for the show on Wednesday!

2 Likes

Im in texas now almost 2 hours from austin fyi I hear houston has fast pass bullshit

I have a seat in balcony, so that’s not a problem for me. If you se eme in line I will be wearing a custom SYMAOYE shirt

4 Likes

You can use my video of ziggy its almost the full song I was in shock when davey dedicated it to me that I hadnt started recording til like a few words in. Its my fb though the insta cut it short.

3 Likes