AFI put together another amazing setlist featuring “Midnight Sun” and, a personal fave of mine, “Feed From the Floor” (you have not lived until you have seen that track live). “Miss Murder” is usually a great opening; I saw them open with that back on Feb. 3 in NYC. Oh, and hello there “The Interview,” I’ve only been dying to see you played live and IT’S STILL NOT HAPPENED. ANYWAY, this was a nice showcase of Decemberunderground/STS/The Art of Drowning era songs. If you were there, tell us how it was.
Tonight’s show at the Showbox is their last show on the American leg, so if you’re going to it, enjoy and tell us all about it.
Below is the setlist and breakdown by album.
Black Sails in the Sunset - 2 (though one is a hidden track)
The Art of Drowning- 3
Sing the Sorrow- 3
The Blood- 2
- Miss Murder (Decemberunderground)
- Girls Not Grey (Sing the Sorrow)
- The Lost Souls (The Art of Drowning)
- Feed From the Floor (The Blood)
- This Celluloid Dream (Sing the Sorrow)
- Ever and a Day (The Art of Drowning)
- End Transmission (Crash Love)
- Snow Cats (The Blood)
- Midnight Sun (Black Sails in the Sunset)
- Love Like Winter (Decemberunderground)
- I Hope You Suffer (Burials)
- Days of the Phoenix (The Art of Drowning)
- Silver and Cold (Sing the Sorrow)
- God Called in Sick Today (Black Sails in the Sunset)
If I made any mistakes, let me know.
Setlist courtesy AFINewsHQ
EDITED! They did NOT play The Interview or Paper Airplanes. Kind of sad for the lovely Oregon crowd that they didn’t get The Interview or Paper Airplanes.