All Hallows’ 20th Anniversary

Who wants something exciting then?

https://www.fatbeats.com/products/afi-all-hallows-e-p-10-limited-picture-disc?_pos=1&_sid=8cc09917e&_ss=r

5 Likes

Available just about anywhere you buy vinyl including Amazon. 5,000 copies.

1 Like

Includes a slipmat apparently.

2 Likes

Thanks boys! I just pre-ordered two.

Actually, an second thought that doesn’t look like a slipmat. Its probably just the back of the picture disc.

1 Like

Where’d you get those images, Amazon?

Yeah. They’re the same on other sites too. Except that’s the only pic I found of what the front looks like.

1 Like

Hoping these dont sell out by wednesday :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless: people gonna buy in bulk to resell and be assholes

2 Likes

Reckon you’ll probably be ok. There have been no official announcements yet, which makes me think this release may not be fully endorsed by the band? So usually puts people off until they hear something.

Nah its band approved I made sure to ask Adam​:joy::joy:

5 Likes

Ha, nice one. Good to know it’s all legit

Glad to know it’s official, because I preordered it on Amazon earlier, noticed the band hadn’t said anything, and considered cancelling. Obviously I’m not doing that now though, lol. Definitely getting this.

Would love to get it…but my finances are kind of shitty right now :frowning: And already invested in the DF bundle…anyways…not a record collector after all…but that’s looks so cool…

1 Like

You can use the klarna app and pay it in 4 payments you wouldnt be paying hardly anything for it i did that for the df bundle and only paid 17.11 for the bundle every 2 weeks. Just a recomendation.

1 Like

@Cher_I_Despair thanks for sharing that info. It’s great to know that this is official and the band is aware of it.

Nitrorecords.com isn’t online anymore, which had me slightly weary, but times change.

Thanks :slight_smile: I will check that out…although…my finances are really shitty right now :frowning:

Thank you for the heads up! That was a no-brain purchase.

1 Like

They are being sold in stores at urban outfiters Im just gonna pick one up in store and save on preorder and shipping bs

Also if you get it urban outfiters they support after pay sooo you can pay in installments like klarna.

1 Like

Anyone know twhat the official street release date is for this? And also will they be available in record stores or strictly online?