Anyone need to make some cash and sell STS and DU 12"s?

I’m a little outraged at the price of STS on every site. I have literally been everywhere and can’t find it for less than $300. Neither has to be unopened, just so long as they don’t have any audible scratches or too many pops. I sold my STS that I purchased originally for $130, obviously I’m willing to pay more now. My hope is to have a STS for the soul purpose of getting it signed on the cover (I have already purchased the matching red deco marker and am willing to invest in framing it. If anyone is selling or knows of someone who is, please contact me. DU 12" is just important to me because it’s the only AFI album I’m missing a copy of.
Thanks to you all, especially to the new friends I’ve made.

My advice on this is use klarna and buy it online for that price but it splits it 4 ways every 2 weeks so technically you are paying the full amount but in installments and it still gets shipped before you finish ur payments anyway.

1 Like

Does this require paying for a new credit card? That’s what I always thought those installments were for. I found a brand new STS for $300. Ridiculous, but it’s sealed as opposes to the one for $279 sealed with tears in the wrap and a drink in the corner. I just miss paying reasonable prices for records. I usually get paid in lumpsums, but that would definitely come in handy for something cheaper like DU 12".
Thank you,
Jacob.

1 Like

Nope you pay with ur debit card it just comes out every 2 weeks and if you dont have it to cover it just make sure it gets paid in full before the final due date

1 Like

Thanks a million for the advise. Always learning new things on this site.

1 Like

Are you checking eBay? They come up often and usually just over $20”. Also Discogs is a good place to look. Unless you can’t wait, but $300 is crazy for STS.

I bought my DU on eBay for $30 a few months back. Person didn’t know what they had

1 Like

I check eBay all the time. Every day there is something new in there. I’ve lucked out a few times. Just scored a bunch of L and XL Cinder Block STS and DU shirts 4 or 5 for around $200.

Oh dang, good luck. I just barely bought me both (along with some other records) for just under $300. More than I wanted to pay but in the end it was worth it. Highly unlikely, but if I ever do decide to sell I’ll let you know.
I would say just keep your eye on eBay, stuff usually pops up now and again. Maybe you’ll get lucky :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like