Anyone out there?

How’s everyone doing? It’s been quiet around here lately

4 Likes

Hey, Im here. Been awhile since I’ve posted.

2 Likes

Yo, getting in the mood for my favorite season. Got super excited when I got a discog email about two original dark orange presses being posted. Both are lite. Cant wait to rock All Hallows and Black Sails everyday come Sept 1st.

2 Likes

Quick reply to myself. Treehouse of Horror for the next two months.

3 Likes

I’ve been doing well. Selling art and making a lot more. I’m thinking of doing something AFI inspired just for me.

3 Likes

Same old, same old here. Local film festival is coming next month, so just figuring out my schedule for what I’d like to see there - always a lot of clashes and deciding what I’m going to have to skip.

1 Like

I thought the despair faction had gone. I’m glad it’s still here. Anyway I’m still grieving the loss of my brother. How are you?

2 Likes

I’ll start by saying I’ve had every intention of becoming actually active here. Unfortunately. I’ve gone through some issues from physical pain to a downward spiral of self-destruction. Today I’m doing my best to say since the pain part is getting better etc it’s time; for me to begin to change this other crap into a closed chapter in my life. Essentially I had far too much going on to even begin any socializing or at least that’s what it felt like. Now I think it would’ve helped me in those dark times still in the darkness but now I see the light and am moving forward in a good way. My mom’s not doing so well it’s tough & on the 1st of October, I’m gonna be 43. So yeah a lot’s happened some really amazing good has too. some I chose to keep private unless those involved don’t mind a public gratitude type of post lol You know who you are, what you’ve done for me & how much it means to me:) Well, I hope all of you are doing well & I will try to get on here at least 1-3 times a week from now on take care for now.
T. O. B. W. A .O

1 Like