Black sails shirt for sale SOLD

Hey everyone,

My original black sales bundle shirt was slightly crooked, and I emailed merch about it back in June. I got used to my crooked shirt and wore/washed it anyways, plus I never thought the replacement one would actually show up.

3 months later on September 9th, my reprinted shirt arrived in the mail! Since I don’t mind the crookedness of my original shirt anymore, I’ve decided to sell my replacement for $25 (original price).

Size: medium

Also, did anyone else’s shirts fade significantly after washing? My new shirt is definitely a much brighter/more vibrant orange compared to my original shirt

1 Like

I’m STILL waiting for my patch and flag…

You shouldn’t have any issue selling this… considering how many people missed out on this bundle.

2 Likes

Oh! Me! I’ll buy it!

2 Likes

I’ll buy it!!! I’m in need of it! My AFI shirt collection is pathetic. I tried to buy the set 3 hours after it went on sale and it was sold out. Everything was sold out. Then they teased me with an email saying it was back in stock and I ordered it. Confirmed. Then two days later they sent an apology letter and retraction. Dying to have this. I’ll need to sew it up on to a shirt my size… (Old school punk!)
Please sell it to me. =)

:>Charlie.

Shoot I’m sorry, I should’ve deleted this post. The shirt is going to Amy. I hope you can find another shirt somehow!!

It’s not a problem, I’ll come accross some other merch at some point. I want to thank you in general for giving to the community. That is a great trait to have, I wish you all the best and for your biggest AFI dream to come true. This is the first genuine shirt I’ve seen for sale, so once again… Thank you.

1 Like

Yes there are a LOT of bootlegs out there of this shirt!

The only other real shirt I’ve seen is on eBay, and the shipping is almost the same price as the shirt cause it’s in the UK

Is it still available? If so can you send a link? I’d enjoy checking it out and seeing where I should place my AFI funds.

1 Like

https://www.ebay.com/itm/AFI-A-Fire-Inside-T-Shirt-M-Black-Sails-in-the-Sunset-20th-Anniversary/323911296597?hash=item4b6a9e2655:g:hMoAAOSw2bhdKFBC

That was really exciting to see one for sale online! I hate it when sellers try and scam you by hiding the real cost in the shipping.
Thank you so much for the link.
:>Charlie.

1 Like