Covering a new song every week

Continuing from my last post, this week I’m doing “Death of Seasons”. Every single tab and cover of it online plays it wrong. I tabbed it out using every single technique available for getting a clean bass boosted track. Referenced every piece of live footage known to man. This is THE tab for it. Check the link in the video description if you want a PDF of the tab or access to my Guitar Pro files.

I’m trying to tab out and cover as many songs as I can. This board has provided some excellent suggestions for covers and would love to get more from you guys!

5 Likes

That’s amazing! Seriously, it doesn’t surprise me that most of the tabs you found were wrong.

@acondax Very nicely done! I love how you put the bass down towards the end and walk away… very fitting. And your bass is awesome looking btw.

I am requesting that you cover Midnight Sun. :smiley:

1 Like

Awesome job Bro! Loved it.

1 Like

@sayasha thank you! Any requests?

@STORMS I decided to leave that part in there also because it fit so well too, thanks! Midnight Sun is such a great song. Bass isn’t too challenging on that one, so I shouldn’t have much trouble tabbing that one out.

@Snobgrass thanks man!

1 Like

I would love to hear Summer Shudder or Clove Smoke Catharsis!

1 Like